2x2 Expedits $20 on Sunday Nov 27

i wish i had an IKEA nearby. Shipping is like $100 for one of these.

I agree. I would have bought so much from this place, but their insane shipping charges kill the sale every time. I see your from Syracuse as well and I don't understand how we don't have one here. The only assembled furniture we have around here is that Sauder's shit.

I'm thinking of getting one of these to use as a TV stand. Anybody have a clue how much weight they hold? I want to put my consoles on it (wii, ps2, ps3, 360) and a 100 lb television (at least until I can get a newer, nicer flatscreen).

edit : I realize the shelves hold about 29lb each. But I'm curious if anybody knows how much weight I can cram on the whole damn thing. I'm pretty sure my crammed to the gills 2x4 is well over it's weight limit, anyway.

I'm thinking of getting one of these to use as a TV stand. Anybody have a clue how much weight they hold? I want to put my consoles on it (wii, ps2, ps3, 360) and a 100 lb television (at least until I can get a newer, nicer flatscreen).

edit : I realize the shelves hold about 29lb each. But I'm curious if anybody knows how much weight I can cram on the whole damn thing. I'm pretty sure my crammed to the gills 2x4 is well over it's weight limit, anyway.

I don't know what, if any, official weight rating they might have, but my feeling is that 100 lbs on an Expidit is too much.

On my 4x4. I have about 70-80lbs. My Receiver, 2 TT's, Cassette player, and cd player. No sagging or anything. The only issue I see is that 100lb tv. The depth on these isn't huge so that tv from the sound of it is going to hang over which could create a topple over effect if you dont secure it to the wall.