Official RSD 2012 information/releases thread

Thanks for the info, I may take the drive. It's about 3 hours :-/

i'm already trying to get mae for a friend, but i can surely try to help you out. and if you get things, i'll just sell it to someone on here for cost + shipping...or keep for myself hehe

im sure this has been asked before, and i apologize, but will mae be going up online anywhere at all?

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm already trying to get mae for a friend, but i can surely try to help you out. and if you get things, i'll just sell it to someone on here for cost + shipping...or keep for myself hehe

im sure this has been asked before, and i apologize, but will mae be going up online anywhere at all?

i have no idea. IVWT said he's going to be putting up RSD stuff the day after so maybe we'll get lucky there.

Here's what Evolution Records in Lakeland, FL will have available tomorrow at noon...

311/ MUSIC

ANBERLIN / BLUEPRINTS FOR

ANBERLIN / NEVER TAKE

ANIMAL COLLECTIVE / TRANSVERSE

ARCADIA FIRE / SPWARL II

ARCTIC MONKEYS / R U MINE

ATMOSPHERE + THE UNCLUDED

BEACH HOUSE / LAZULI

BLACK KEYS / EL CAMINO

BLOOD FOR BLOOD / ENEMY

BREAKFAST CLUB / O.S.T

BRUBECK, DAVE / FANTASY 3-3

CAPTAIN BEEFHEART / DIDDY WAH

CAROLINA CHOCOLATE / YOU BE

CAUSE FOR ALARM / CAUSE FOR

CLASH / LONDON CALLING

COHEN, LEONARD / LIVE IN

COLDPLAY / UP WITH THE BIRDS

COMMON / DREAMER THE BELIEVER

CURE / ENTREAT PLUS

CURSIVE / BURST + BLOOM

DAVIS, MILES / FOREVER MILES

DEL RAY, LANA/ BORN TO DIE

DRY THE RIVER / NEW CEREMONY

ELSON, KAREN / MILK + HONEY

EMPIRE RECORDS / O.S.T

FLAMING LIPS / SPOONFUL WEIGHS

FLOGGING MOLLY / DRUNKEN

FLORENCE + MACHINE / SHAKE IT

FOSTER THE PEOPLE / BROKEN JAW

GARBAGE / BLOOD FOR POPPIES

GRATEFUL DEAD / DARK STAR

HIVES / GO RIGHT AHEAD

JAMIROQUAI/ ROCK DUST LIGHT

LEMURIA/ VAROOM ALLURE

LITTLE RICHARD/ HERE’S LITTLE

MAE/ EVERGLOW

MASTADON+FIEST/ MASTADON

MC5 AFRIKA BABAATAA/ SIDE

METALLICA/ BEYOND MAGNETIC

MISFITS/ WALK AMONG US

NEON TREES/ EVERYBODY TALKS

PRETTY IN PINK/ O.S.T

RAMONE,JOEY/ ROCK N ROLL

REED, LOU/ ROCK+ROLL ANIMAL

REED, LOU/ TRANSFORMER

REFUSED/ SHAPE OF PUNK TO

RIGHT NOW/ HE USED TO BE

ROSE, CAITLYN/ PILEDRIVER

SIMON, PAUL/ GRACELAND: 25TH

SLIGHTLY STOOPID/ JOHN DENVER

SNAPCASE/ PROGRESSION

SPRINGSTEEN, BRUCE/ ROCKY

STRAYLIGHT RUN/ STRAYLIGHT

TAKING BACK SUNDAY/ WE PLAY

TEGAN + SARA/ GET ALONG

THOMAS +STEVENS/ HIT + RUN 1

WATT, MIKE/ SWEET HONEY PIE

WHITE STRIPES/ HANDSPRINGS

WIDESPREAD PANIC/ LIVE WOOD

XIU XIU+DIRTY BEACHES/ XIU

Can someone help me out with converting time over? So dinealone said they'd be posting their stuff at 8pm EST and SRC are at 2pm EST. They are my best shot at what I'm after since there won't be much available in aussie stores.

So how do I convert those times to Australia? I'm so confused looking at the world conversion site haha.

Can someone help me out with converting time over? So dinealone said they'd be posting their stuff at 8pm EST and SRC are at 2pm EST. They are my best shot at what I'm after since there won't be much available in aussie stores.

So how do I convert those times to Australia? I'm so confused looking at the world conversion site haha.

10 am Sunday I believe would be 8pm eastern Saturday 4/21

And

4am Sunday I believe would be 2pm eastern Saturday 4/21

If I'm looking at everything correctly.

struck out with Strictly Discs for the Ryan Adams 7"....can't hit the local store tomorrow because of my grandfather's funeral....would really appreciate it if someone could pick me up a copy somehow...will reimburse completely or also have Class Mythology 2x7" and/or Come Home/Starsign 7" (from the US tour) for trade...

My store isn't getting the etched Jack White "Sixteen Saltines." I would give you a long distance high five and money if you pick one up for me tomorrow while you are out on your travels. Thanks.

It's not a limited edition. You'll be able to get it after Record Store Day.

Well there you go. Thanks for that.

Thanks for the info, I may take the drive. It's about 3 hours :-/

That would be awesome! I would give you some extra cash instead of blowing it on gas. Let me know what you find! Thanks

That would be awesome! I would give you some extra cash instead of blowing it on gas. Let me know what you find! Thanks

you are welcome! i hope i can help :)

struck out with Strictly Discs for the Ryan Adams 7"....can't hit the local store tomorrow because of my grandfather's funeral....would really appreciate it if someone could pick me up a copy somehow...will reimburse completely or also have Class Mythology 2x7" and/or Come Home/Starsign 7" (from the US tour) for trade...

Is that just an exclusive to that store or available all over?

Toki, Mae should be up in the SRC store at 2PM today. Check the list here -->http://modern-vinyl.com/src-lists-record-store-day-items/

My local record store, AFK Books in Virginia Beach, held a midnight opening. I was first in line and had my buddy helping me snag some things.

I got both Anberlin LPs, Mae "The Everglow", The Black Keys "El Camino" w/ 7", Neon Trees 7" single, and Jimmy Fallon's "Tebowie" 7"

Tebowie is WEAK!

[image]

Hope everyone can get what they want this year!! I missed out on the TBS "We Play Songs" 12" though, but that is also on SRC at 2PM, so maybe I'll get it there?