How do you earn that vinyl ca$h?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Planetarium producer. I create digital media (2D and 3D modeling, movies, real-time data viz) for a planetarium. I also write scripts, edit audio, fly people around the universe, and maintain the website and social media personas for the museum.

This sounds pretty rad.

Third grade teacher. I make my kids listen to music they wouldn't hear. I was blasting the Sword yesterday and we sing songs by the Flaming Lips and Personal and the Pizzas.

raddest. third. grade. teacher. ever.

i just pictured a childrens chorus singing "this here giraffe" and it was beautiful.

I totally sold out.

For the last 6 years I've been an Instructor within Learning and Delivery Implimentation at Bank of America. Basically I instruct new hire education and continuing education for existing employees.

Sort of a teacher. I've got a classroom, curriculum, daily agenda etc.

I do a variety of jobs for Josh Ritter. Mostly merch - overseeing his webstore, selling merch on tour, coming up with new ideas, sourcing new designs, making sure things are always in stock, etc.

After that I maintain his websites and social sites. I also work with all the promoters for his tour dates making sure the shows are promoted well and ensuring strong ticket sales - radio underwriting and promo, contests, print media, flyers, you name it.

erreday I'm hustlin....

to get shit from point A to point B.

hi, my name is Mike and I'm a delivery driver for a local same day delivery company. it's almost like I don't have a job some days. most of my day consists of driving around with my iPod on at maximum volume or talking to my friend/co-worker on the phone. it's an ok job, but I haven't had a raise in over 3 years and we're on a 4 day work week. sometimes we get lucky and get called in or work long shifts. I should never ever ever buy as much vinyl as I do, but I'm obsessive.

anyway, MN people. hit us up. you know we're already a better courier company since i work there (for 5 years now)!

http://www.procourierinc.com

Certified Apple tech + sugar mama

want!

It's pretty awesome most of the time. Only slightly demoralizing. I get depressed about it from time to time. But it's sort of excusable since I'm finishing college and she has graduated. She's got a sweet gig at Warner Bros. so we get to go to employee screenings of major releases which rules pretty hard also.