PO: I am the Avalanche- S/T via Enjoy The Ride

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expected that to go for more...

Sucks that people are selling these before I even have a chance to see the final product in person and I spent a lot of time laying everything out.

Sucks that people are selling these before I even have a chance to see the final product in person and I spent a lot of time laying everything out.

Yeah, people are shitty when it comes to that. At least it didn't go for uber bucks and it may have actually gone to a real fan for what I'm guessing will end up being a reasonable price.

i lost it -___-. someone sniped me so i lost by a dollar.

LOL.

https://twitter.com/#!/vinniecaruana/status/149921721162539008

vinniecaruana

We @iatanyc have nothing to do with the vinyl release of our old record. Anything beyond that: NO COMMENT. Xo

i spoke to vinnie in person about this in march and he was totally cool with it but most of the band and their manager wants no involvement with anything owned by drive thru. It took them 4+ years finally get out of contract and rather have no involvement with drive thru at all. They have no problem with us pressing it and i already mailed the band some personal copies.

I appreciate you guys trying to start shit for one of my releases for change though.

Sounds to me like RX and IATA are the ones starting shit, not the people on the message boards.

Just an update to everyone that all "I Am the Avalanche" Self titled vinyl re-issue orders placed BEFORE 12/17 at 6:23AM EST have been mailed out already.

Unfortunately we have ran out of shipping materials for the time being. I am going on vacation later this week until Jan 8th so ALL orders placed after 12/17 will ship ASAP once I get back(most likely within a few days).

I worked day and night to pack up the first 250 orders so everyone who ordered the day they went on sale should have them in hand by later this week

Thanks again to all our supporters for a great 2011, more great vinyl coming in 2012. Happy New Year!

Most of the Movielife stuff has been pressed anyway.

well, that's true

but just try to find the "...Has a gambling problem" 12" and the split 7" with Ex-Number Five for a fair price...no chance.

ot: My red copy of IATA - s/t LP arrived here in Germany yesterday...Thank you ETR Recs!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Just a heads up for those interested that we only have a few copies of I Am the Avalanche self titled vinyl re-issue left. These will not be repressed. I found a few of the white variant so threw those up in the store, as of now 3 white and 2 black left so grab em while you can.

http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/