THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

Ive never had a problem with Universal giving me crappy cover art so it was a surprise to see these when they came in. I thought it was a bummer but not the end of the world and figured people would still want them and they did cause they are almost gone already.

If anyone went to a store to buy a copy they obviously saw the cover. I told everyone here that the cover was pixelated before they ever went up for sale. If anyone didnt catch that and ordered one and got it in the mail and was unhappy with the cover they could have left it sealed and returned it and gotten their money back. No one was forced to buy this or keep it once they got it. Anyone on here could have traded it or sold on the board if they wanted. No one is getting stuck with an unwanted copy of an album. Im not a label, I dont have extra jackets laying around I can send to people. Im sorry the cover came out looking like it did, it bummed me out too. The cover art has been fixed and a new pressing is in the works.

Ive never had a problem with Universal giving me crappy cover art so it was a surprise to see these when they came in. I thought it was a bummer but not the end of the world and figured people would still want them and they did cause they are almost gone already.

If anyone went to a store to buy a copy they obviously saw the cover. I told everyone here that the cover was pixelated before they ever went up for sale. If anyone didnt catch that and ordered one and got it in the mail and was unhappy with the cover they could have left it sealed and returned it and gotten their money back. No one was forced to buy this or keep it once they got it. Anyone on here could have traded it or sold on the board if they wanted. No one is getting stuck with an unwanted copy of an album. Im not a label, I dont have extra jackets laying around I can send to people. Im sorry the cover came out looking like it did, it bummed me out too. The cover art has been fixed and a new pressing is in the works.

Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. I'm sorry that you have to say this in some way, shape or form at least once a day. You got this pressed for us, you made it happen. Cover art is not the end of the world. You rule Travis, and even if the next pressing has fucked up cover art (which it won't for anyone who hasn't read any other of the 100000 Travis posts) it still wouldn't be your fault and you still wouldn't have to apologize for it.

Bought an extra of this for a friend, who ended up being able to get his own copy, so if anyone wants it PM me. Would prefer a trade, but I'll sell it at cost plus shipping if we can't work out a trade.

Here's a list of some stuff I want and havent gotten around to getting yet http://deadformat.net/tradelist/agaetisbyrjun/wants

Bought an extra of this for a friend, who ended up being able to get his own copy, so if anyone wants it PM me. Would prefer a trade, but I'll sell it at cost plus shipping if we can't work out a trade.

Here's a list of some stuff I want and havent gotten around to getting yet http://deadformat.net/tradelist/agaetisbyrjun/wants

just +1'd someone else for the same. ill getcha back later.

So, I have some bad news for you international people.

I waited up all night and put in three orders back to back to back for these. (I had a $5 off of $50 order code I used 3 times). The last order went through about 35 minutes before the final copies sold out online.

Later in the morning, I got an email asking me to call and confirm that I wanted to actually place all three orders (since they were all exactly the same). I called and spoke to some stupid sounding girl whom I told, yes I want all the orders to go through. She said she had it noted and they would be filled.

Fast forward to today, when I hadn't heard anything of 2 of the three orders. I call them up to see if there was any shipping update. I talk to another (slightly less stupid) girl who tried to give me some reason why they were not filled. Long story short they went ahead and canceled the two orders even after I called them to CONFIRM their validity.

So that means I ended up with only a few copies of the record instead of the full amount I ordered.

I had severalpeople who were very early in responding and who are going to order Vheissu and some other stuff to be shipped at once. I'm going to get them to you and refund everyone else what they paid. That's probably not a very fair solution, but I don't really know how else to handle it.

I'm very very sorry this didn't work out, and sincerely apologize. Especially after I told everyone I got the orders in in plenty of time. Sorry guys.

I waited up all night and put in three orders back to back to back for these. (I had a $5 off of $50 order code I used 3 times). The last order went through about 35 minutes before the final copies sold out online.

Later in the morning, I got an email asking me to call and confirm that I wanted to actually place all three orders (since they were all exactly the same). I called and spoke to some stupid sounding girl whom I told, yes I want all the orders to go through. She said she had it noted and they would be filled.

Fast forward to today, when I hadn't heard anything of 2 of the three orders. I call them up to see if there was any shipping update. I talk to another (slightly less stupid) girl who tried to give me some reason why they were not filled. Long story short they went ahead and canceled the two orders even after I called them to CONFIRM their validity.

So that means I ended up with only a few copies of the record instead of the full amount I ordered.

I had severalpeople who were very early in responding and who are going to order Vheissu and some other stuff to be shipped at once. I'm going to get them to you and refund everyone else what they paid. That's probably not a very fair solution, but I don't really know how else to handle it.

I'm very very sorry this didn't work out, and sincerely apologize. Especially after I told everyone I got the orders in in plenty of time. Sorry guys.

Hey dude, feel free to refund me if you weren't going to. I'll find another copy.

so I went to pick up my mail today and apparantly my order of TAITA was processed 5 times so I have 4 extra copies. If anyone needs a copy I can sell it to you original cost plus shipping to you plus a portion of the original shipping cost to me. I know I havent been a poster on here for a while and some people may be hesitant to purchase a record from me but here is my ebay feedback (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=vleyba182&ftab=AllFeedback)

No worries Bob, it's not your fault. Appreciate that you tried.

I might just suck up the shipping costs for Vheissu and pull an all nighter coz that's one record I CAN"T miss out on.

That sucks, Im sorry man.

Thanks for helping out as many people as you do around here with getting these HT exclusives.

That sucks, Im sorry man.

Thanks for helping out as many people as you do around here with getting these HT exclusives.

I really feel horrible for those whose hopes I got up. And there's a lot of people who helped other people out on these, thank them.

Everyone who ordered should have a pm from me either to the good or the bad on this.

All refunds have been given.

Hopefully who ever didnt get one thru Bob Loblaw can score one for regular price on here from someone who has extras.

That extra 100 copies Ive been talking about hasnt been put up for sale yet on HT.com as far as I can tell. So if anyone's still looking, there should be more going up at some point. If Im able to get an idea of when they will be up I will let you guys know.

Yea Im working with Universal on a repress of this already. Color is not determined yet but the artwork should be fixed for the repress.

Thanks Travis! I'll hold off and play the waiting game then. It sure was a nice colour though. Looking forward to seeing what the new one will be!

For those who may not get it before it sells out again:

I got a copy and didn't inspect it, and it has a bit of a blemish on the back cover from store wear. About as wide as my thumb, and just a bit of scuffing along the bottom edge. I wouldn't have bought it had I seen it. (I can be kind of particular when buying new stuff at full price.) But someone else might have.

In order to save me a trip back to the store to return it, I'm offering it at cost to the good people of VC. I will not go lower than cost because I CAN just return it. If you're in CHicago, we can meet up.

With shipping, it'd be about $26. It's still sealed, so the records themselves are fine. I got one off the site and will be getting my replacement shortly, so long as everything goes through.

PM me if you're up for this.