THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

Anyone know how much longer the HTCASH codes are gong to be valid? I used it earlier in the week on MTATS and then on this as well. I'm hoping they'll still be available when Senses Fail's LIEY comes out may 15.

only good till 4/29

Noooooooooo! Oh well. I got some good deals in the meantime.

It is, the green copies are long gone. I think there was about 30 copies left of the green that were out in stores but they have been sold out on HT.com for quite a while.

My bad, lol, I posted first and learned second.

Cool, is there a code I can use if I'm just picking this up or does my order have to exceed 30 bucks in order to use the HT CASH?

it has to be over $30 total and it'll take off $15

$15 off $30 HTCASH15

$30 off $60 HTCASH30

$45 off $90 HTCASH45

$60 off $120 HTCASH60

$75 off $150 HTCASH75

BTW thanks for this. I was dying to figure out how to use multiple Hot Topic cash coupons for my online purchase, and nobody at the stores could help. They said call customer service, which was closed after 8pm, so I had no way of figuring it out till tomorrow morning.

Saved me $60 on a bunch of cool swag that will hopefully be in the mail tomorrow!

Anybody help me out with some copies of this? I have the original white pressing, but I really love this. Would consider selling or working out some sort of trade .

Just to clear things up: I'm in Canada and would like help with this, I need between 2-4 copies of this (trying to help my friends get copies, too), and I'm willing to put my original white press into the mix. Just want to work something fair out, so please let me know.

Anybody help me out with some copies of this? I have the original white pressing, but I really love this. Would consider selling or working out some sort of trade .

Just to clear things up: I'm in Canada and would like help with this, I need between 2-4 copies of this (trying to help my friends get copies, too), and I'm willing to put my original white press into the mix. Just want to work something fair out, so please let me know.

I can help with a couple copies. Hit me up.

Guest tms2787

Well it is still up or up again? I placed an order for two copies. One for myself and one for my buddy who is in the Air Force that asked me to try to get him a copy of the second pressing but I wasn't able too so hopefully it gets filled. I also picked up BTBAM's "The Silent Circus" and Head Automatica for a steal!

Sorry if I missed this but are any stores getting this?
The new pressing came in. These will be going to to stores this week to be sold next week. Good chance the same thing that happened with the Mark Tom and Travis Show repress on HT.com will happen with this. Could really go up for sale any time between now and Tuesday but it might not be "real" until Tuesday. Apologies ahead of time for any inconvenience this may cause. Anyways...the cover has been fixed and is not all pixelated anymore. We will not be selling new covers on their own.

someones using your pic travis!! LOL

www.ebay.com/itm/THRICE-The-Artist-in-the-Ambulance-2XLP-Red-1000-Beggars-Alchemy-Vheissu?item=200751090997&cmd=View Item