Things You Liked But Now Dislike

Hard alcohol - I get too drunk

I can never have just one or two shots, it always turns into like 10, then all of a sudden it is the next day and laying on someone's bathroom floor. So I go with hard liquor too.

Minus the Bear. Andy Hull.

Wanting to be older... now that I'm older (24), shit sucks. I gots back pains, knee pains, growing pains dvd box set, shitty eye sight. I am, however, healthier than I've been.

Fast-food restaurants...except Taco Bell -- any day, anywhere. Chalupacabraaaa

Minus the Bear. Andy Hull.

Wanting to be older... now that I'm older (24), shit sucks. I gots back pains, knee pains, growing pains dvd box set, shitty eye sight. I am, however, healthier than I've been.

Fast-food restaurants...except Taco Bell -- any day, anywhere. Chalupacabraaaa

you are fucking hilarious. goddammit, what "felame" wouldn't want to date you?

Taco Bell 4 Lyfe. i used to work there and it inevitably it made me stop eating red meat for many years and bacon and pork, and make me repulsed by the smell of most meat in general. volcano nachos with no meat, extra beans ALL DAY.

yeah, Minus The Bear. wtf. 100% agree after OMNI. i cannot back that album at all. hilarious because i am playing the myspace music player right this second (yeah, you heard me) and Minus The Bear "Pachuca Sunrise" came on randomly. i'm not sure how they even choose the songs to play, because i was playing b-side Skindive songs earlier...then came on bands like Emarosa, Florence + The Machine, Cat Power, Neutral Milk Hotel, and now....Minus The Bear.

Agree with Minus the Bear, even the stuff before OMNI. Had a bunch of their albums on vinyl and sold/gave them away. They just annoyed me after awhile. Maybe it's because i don't drink anymore and can't relate to their lyrics or something.

Also, agree on the Taco Bell love. Never ate there until i started working there and getting free food in high school. Plus, you can make almost anything there vegetarian, which rules.

Ramen noodles. Went through a phase where I loved them and ate them almost daily in early high school, but now I can't eat them very much.

I was getting the same way, but then I found new ways to enjoy them. I started adding different spices n herbs, and it got to the point where it would taste fucking amaaaazing. Especially with added pepper jack cheese. Spicy and delish. Try that!

myself/my life

writing songs...don't know what happened there

Bologna....yuck (i was young)

"American Cheese" (i was young)

fast food (except Taco Bell when I'm drunk, Wendy's, and Chick-Fil-A)

New Found Glory

Journey

Lynard Skynard

Mosh Pits

Getting naked as a drunken party gag

dropping trou in public places (with underwear on)

Police Officers

Shopping Malls

mewithoutYou

digital photography

my family (for the most part)

my birthday

being the center of attention

impressing people

Blood Brothers

I'm pretty sure the next mwY album will be fucking great. I completely disliked the last album, buuuuut I don't know, I love mwY and have hope for them. Within that hope is hope that the next album will be a combination of their first three records..even better if it's a combo between CFUTF and A-B. I'D EAT THAT SHIT UP. NOM NOM NOM.

Whether it be music, food, movies, etc...

Could be from when you were young or recent.

For instance, I used to love Chipotle. Now the thought of that place makes me cringe.

I can't eat Chipotle anymore either. I had tacos one day and something super spicy was in one of my tacos. Not sure what it was but it was bad. I haven't been back since, my boyfriend thinks I'm weird because of this.

Good lord I agree with the hard liquor. I had way too many bad experiences from Bacardi 151. Just thinking about the stuff brings back the distinct smell and makes me want to hurl. Strictly beer now.

WWE/WWF -- Used to be awesome in the mid to late 90's and now it's pure garbage.

Arby's -- Used to love going there ALL the time. I can no longer stomach the place.