So I guess Major League Baseball and Third Man teamed up to give away an "I'm Shakin'" Autographed tri color through twitter. The winner was somebody named "The Third Girl" and has a JW pic as an avatar. That's so awesome that an actual big time fan won it. Good for her.

Thats pretty cool. Why did third man team up with the MLB?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got this email:

Hi all, As we enter the festive craziness of the holiday season, we have made a very conscious effort to ship Vault packages with highest hopes of arrival before Christmas. We are very happy to announce that Vault package #14, the Jack White Live at TMR package, will be shipping to all Platinum Vault members starting tomorrow. As stated at the end of last quarter, these packages will ship to international members first, then to domestic members. Both groups will be shipped in reverse alphabetical order (Z-A). This way, we can be more certain that all members, both in the US and abroad, receive their packages close to Christmas. Just a reminder, there is no guarantee that these packages will arrive before Christmas, but we have taken all possible measures to give everyone a fair chance. Additionally, Third Man has been actively working on ways of improving the Vault, and another feature will be newly available for this package. All Vault members will be receiving individual notifications via email when their packages have shipped, and all US Vault members will be receiving individual tracking numbers with these email notifications. It is our hope that this will provide more clarity as the packages begin shipping. We will announce via The Vault site and a newsletter when ALL packages have left Third Man. We kindly and politely request that members wait until after that newsletter has been sent to contact us regarding if we've shipped your package yet. As always, we appreciate you guys and your loyalty to everything we do. Warm wishes to you all for the holidays. -The Vault and Third Man Records

the target was early December but there was no guarantee. I'm sure they'll be shipped out when they're ready.

I read some where (white swirl?) that they should ship next week. Soon anyway, they did post an update. Did anyone get an extra inverted. I think I ordered it but can't remember, so just in case.

I don't know if anyone gives a fuck, but discounted these to 3.50 per: http://www.fatbeats.com/products/black-milk-brain-b-w-royal-mega-7

Third Man Records is proud to announce their first hip hop release as none other than the inimitable Black Milk. Recorded at Third Man Studio in Nashville and co-produced by Black Milk and Jack White, these two songs feature Milk’s deadly live band accented by the finest of Nashville’s horn musicians for a truly unique and impressive outing.

Out of Detroit, Black Milk is one the most vital hip hop artist around. More than just an MC, Milk is brilliant pro- ducer who’s worked with hip hop notables from J Dilla, Slum Village, and Lloyd Banks to his recent collabora- tive work with Sean Price and Guilty Simpson in Random Axe.

“Brain” and “ Royal Mega” are funk and soul imbibed slices of classic skull snappin hip hop.