Got this in the mail today. In my opinion, this package is hands down the best package ever put together for the Vault. The LP weight is a little light, but the packaging is amazing and more than compensates for the light weight vinyl. Anyone who is still waiting on this is in for a treat.

He has to release it sometime. At least I pray he does. Probably my most listened to Stripes record.

We have seen the 45 re-releases for the first 3 Stripes records now as of Black Friday. Seeing as they have done them in order and the pace at which they have re- released them, it seems like the Elephant and Get Behind Me Satan singles would follow suit pretty soon. I remember Ben Swank commenting that the whole White Stripes catalog would get re-released by Third Man eventually when I was in Nashville at the Third Man Store. That was in August 2009. I think it will happen in time. I cannot see Jack White not releasing one of his albums on vinyl with vinyl being the foundation of his record label. Stranger things have happened I suppose, but I think we will see it eventually.

Starting tomorrow, Wednesday December 12th, at 9am CST and lasting through Friday at 5pm CST we'll be hosting some sale items, exclusives, and Pop Up Sales in our online store.

Keep your eyes open for new stocking stuffers, and 40% select T Shirts.

But what may get fans most excited is our Pop Up Sales featuring some specialty items and rare records from the TMR catalog. These items will appear in limited numbers for limited times. When you see them, act fast because they will be going fast. We won't announce when these items are going up ahead of time, so you'll need to check and refresh the site regularly in order to find them! They will appear at all hours of the day in order to give our overseas fans opportunities to purchase as well. Merry Christmas and happy hunting!