does your mailman hate you?

Mine probably does. But he's been a dick since I moved into this apartment last summer. Whenever I get packages I hear him come up the ~10 stairs to my apartment, knock, and then fucking drop whatever he's holding in front of my door. One time my lady found records of mine at the bottom of the stairs. Fuck that guy.

My mail woman is awesome!

She places them underneath the most protected area, and rings the doorbell and knocks on the door.

She also leaves me notes on packages saying that she was sorry she couldn't wait until someone came to the door to grab them.

I left her cookies and a Target gift card where she places my records at Christmas time.

She rules.

She places them underneath the most protected area, and rings the doorbell and knocks on the door.

She also leaves me notes on packages saying that she was sorry she couldn't wait until someone came to the door to grab them.

I left her cookies and a Target gift card where she places my records at Christmas time.

She rules.

That is awesome.

I don't think my mailman cares much. It's not a long walk to my door and I do live in so. Cal where the weather is pretty much perfect all the time. But I might try that cookies and target gift card thing.

My mailman is just ignorant, doesn't bother me as long as my packages normally come in mint condition. The UPS man on the other hand.....

But my subscription to the Economist is a different story...he feels the need to make into a paper ball and shove it in my mailbox. Would piss me off if I didn't buy it for the iPad edition.

I have a revolving door of mail deliverers. They rotate them. One is a nice guy in his 40's or so. One time he asked me what all the 12x12 packages were and when I told him was very interested and didn't seem to be aware that records were still being made. He's always been great about my record deliveries but seemed extra cautious since we talked and has even stopped me on my way to my car to bring me records by hand so they wouldn't be sitting on the porch. Stand up dude.

Unfortunately, he is not always my mailman. I wish he was though.

i think mine does. i probably get 3 records per week, he has to walk up about 15 steps to bring them to my door. anyone have a solution to make things easier on him? i was thinking about some sort of curbside delivery box or a PO box, but I dont know.

Oh no, he has to work for a living? Poor guy should at least have a Hoveround for ground work.

I've got a PO BOX but I love that lady she's like this 80 year old woman always asking me what kind of records I like and stuff. Plus when I go away for vacation and have someone else get my mail for me she always like when's Steve getting back and then has a conversation with whoever about the records and stuff. I love my post office.

At my apartment complex, I have a mailbox. But then there are these separate lockers for large stuff. So you get a key in the box to open the locker and get your goodies. FEDEX and UPS deliver to the front office where I have to pick them up. But there's this one postmen who will leave a delivery notice IN my box, but take the package to the office. Usually making me wait til the next business day to pick them up, which sucks if its late Friday while I'm at work (they're not open again til Monday). Nice guy, but not the sharpest. Plus I'm an impatient choad. Ha.

She rules.

Swap the 'she' for a 'he' and its the same. Dude is so used to delivering me records he even accidently delivered one for someone down the street!

My post lady rules! One time i got home and found my records had been left in my kitchen!! I couldnt figure out how they got thwre. Turns out id left the window open and sje just slipped them in. Now she waits and delivers anything for me athe end of her route as she knows il be in.

I also tip her around the holidays... This xmas she bought me back a box of chocolates. Shes swell.

My mailman is just a lazy ass. He wont get off to deliver anything that won't fit in the mailbox. Found that out when I ordered a good amount of records from amazon. He simply didn't deliver it and took it back to the post office. He didn't even leave a note. I only found out cause I got email from amazon that my package was undeliverable. I hate him.