THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Hey Travis

so i realize all these early grabs are for CA and select midwest stores. But what does this early release/shipment stuff mean for us east coast people? Any way to know what date they should have their stock in on or around? I'm prepared to just call a few times a day starting today if i need to but if they haven't even been sent yet (maybe they weren't included in the glitch?) or whatever and you know that for sure it'd be nice to know when to start banging on doors. =)

Well they will probably ship out of TN next Wednesday so stores would start getting them next Thursday/Friday and then they will be available online on 4/10

really appreciate the info man, thanks.

Guest jamiesunday
Hey Travis, is it alright if I drop your name at the hot topic in antelope valley?

Go for it

So I'm killing time at Lakewood. I'll do the same here? Lol drop your name. :D

Guest jamiesunday

My friend and I bought the only 2 in stock. Lakewood is out! Thanks Travis! I appreciate it!

[edit]

I was hoping they had a few more. I was more than willing to buy a couple to help those out overseas. Sorry guys.

Clackamas in Portland says they "can't find it". Fuck if I'm gonna drive all the way out there for nothing. They took my info down though and said they'd call me if they got one in...?

Crazy.. I know an employee there is a big thrice fan and bought a copy of TAITA when I was in there the day I put one of those on hold... I really hope she didn't Jew us and buy them all before the release day.. There's gotta be a rule against that.

"can't find them??" I better get a call in the next day saying they found the shipment and have one on hold for me - otherwise something is definitely up

Clackamas in Portland says they "can't find it". Fuck if I'm gonna drive all the way out there for nothing. They took my info down though and said they'd call me if they got one in...?

Crazy.. I know an employee there is a big thrice fan and bought a copy of TAITA when I was in there the day I put one of those on hold... I really hope she didn't Jew us and buy them all before the release day.. There's gotta be a rule against that.

"can't find them??" I better get a call in the next day saying they found the shipment and have one on hold for me - otherwise something is definitely up

This is my real last one for the morning. As a gentile, I find your post mildly offensive.

The girl I talked to said someone had called earlier and she couldn't find them then. She looked around for me, but came up empty handed. Then she took my info down. I hope something turns up for us.

This is my real last one for the morning. As a gentile, I find your post mildly offensive.

As a Jew, Meh.