THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

bumping this for those that were confused why they never got a shipping email and didnt see this earlier.

hey guys, i talked to francine with hot topic customer service...seems they are having an issue with shipping confirmation emails going out. if you havent received an email and your order was early (like before the 900's) id suggest giving them a call and they will give you a the tracking number. also, check your spam folders.

hope that helps people that are freaking out.

So, I called customer service because I've never been able to long in and the rep fixed my problem. Apparently, my email address was imputed incorrect originally.

One of my orders has shipped, the other is FULFILLING ORDER. Don't know if that means I'll get it.

Here's an interesting story: I also asked the sales rep if she had got a lot of calls about the Thrice record. She didn't know anything about the band and asked me why everyone was making a big deal about it. I explained things to her with Vheissu being OOP and all. She to said that there were only a few calls. But she got one call from a guy who called to check on his order and because he had ordered 54 copies of the record. 54! That's over 1K in price.

So I guess I didn't get one...

Hot Topic Order Number: W8350580

Order Date: 2012-04-10 11:07:12 MST

Order Status: Not Picked

Tracking Number: Shipping information unavailable

I e-mailed customer support and here is their reply,

"I deeply apologize but unfortunately the item is no longer available. We did send an email regarding the cancelled the order on 4/11/2012. I apologize again.If you have any other questions please feel free to email us back or contact customer service 1(800) 892-8674 or for international 1(626)709-1189."

I never got an e-mail regarding the cancelled order, not in my spam nor trash

"not picked"...

I can't even get into my account on HT to check the status...keep getting the "server error" message...oh well...havent' worried much about it at this point...why start now?

I use Firefox at home and couldn't get in. Tried it with IE and it worked. ???

I have tried with IE and Safari...nothing...oh well...