Shit on bands here

On a different note,

I really hate Algernon Cadwallader's vocals. I love everything else, but the vocals are like nails on a chalkboard to me, maybe one day I'll be able to listen to it.

Very similar to Capn Jazz. Someone once told me, I like Algernon, bt I love Capn Jazz, but why wouldn't I just listen to Capn Jazz instead.

Yeah. I think they're all terrible. I can like a genre but hate the giants that dominate it. Capn Jazz is bullshit too.

I don't really think any of those bands, except maybe American Football are that popular these days.  There has been a resurgence lately, obviously with the reunions, but calling Mineral giants seems slightly hyperbolic, even within the scene.  Maybe pioneers would have been more accurate.

Sum 41
New Found Glory
Good Charlotte
Simple Plan
Yellow Card

All these utter shit pop punk, jump on the band wagon diarrhea fucks.

I love Blink-182, but man after Enema of the State and TOYPAJ all these shitty bands were just trying to copy each other. Their lyrics (let alone most of the singers voices) are so whiny, and everything is so woe as me. It's obviously been done before, but it was done right before they all had to try and put their shit stain mark in the real world. I did however like Midtown's first album.

Also Evan Weiss can suck it.