PO - If These Trees Could Talk - Red Forrest 2/2

Mine did too!:

[image]

My splatter copy definitely has some crazy noise/errors on it. The B-side had what was basically a locked groove. It wouldn't play through at all. Gonna spin the tour press later and see how it stacks up. The Red/Clear sounded just fine.

Spinning the tour press right now and so far so good. With that being said, I'm only through the first two songs, but there has been some noticeable noise on them. Not as much as my red/clear copy though. Will come back when I finish listening to it

• 2 weeks later...

I got the bronze / white swirl. Matches the art great - much better than the other colors if you asked me. It has a little bit of noise in barren lands and a few other parts of the album (mostly quiet parts). It is nothing to prevent you from ordering it. I'd say its much to do about nothing. Afterall, Its not a CD. It sounds like a goddamn record being played on a turntable!

maybe i missed it but where are we ordering this from? i thought it was sold out

2nd press

http://www.scienceofsilence.limitedrun.com/products/15454-if-these-trees-could-talk-red-forest-lp

Second Pressing:

Bone w/ Oxblood Mix (100) [band Exclusive]

Milky Clear w/ Swamp Green Swirl (200)

Bone & Bronze Mix (200)

Man that 2nd pressung looks beautiful. Hope mine show up today.

Is anyone bothered that the top left corner of the front of the cover looks like a big crease? It's the one cover art complaint I have for an otherwise beautiful cover.

And what's up with that Zao shirt? Did that come out b4 or after this album was designed? That's pretty messed up that it's the same pic.

Is anyone bothered that the top left corner of the front of the cover looks like a big crease? It's the one cover art complaint I have for an otherwise beautiful cover.

And what's up with that Zao shirt? Did that come out b4 or after this album was designed? That's pretty messed up that it's the same pic.

pretty sure before.

pretty sure before.

The Brent Lakes - Charlie Wagers bloodfeud deepens.

Finally had a chance to give this a spin tonight (2nd press, bone/bronze). I was very happy after listening to side A. Minimal noise, some small pops here or there, but very reasonable. Side B however was a different story. I don't think I've heard a [new] record with this much noise/pops before. I was almost unable to listen to it at times. Pretty disappointing. Gorgeous music, beautiful packaging, but bad audio. At the end of the day I would rather take a black record in a plain sleeve with awesome sound over a pretty package and record with bad sound. Too bad this wasn't addressed for the second press.

:-/

Finally had a chance to give this a spin tonight (2nd press, bone/bronze). I was very happy after listening to side A. Minimal noise, some small pops here or there, but very reasonable. Side B however was a different story. I don't think I've heard a [new] record with this much noise/pops before. I was almost unable to listen to it at times. Pretty disappointing. Gorgeous music, beautiful packaging, but bad audio. At the end of the day I would rather take a black record in a plain sleeve with awesome sound over a pretty package and record with bad sound. Too bad this wasn't addressed for the second press.

:-/

maybe it varies? my copy on bronze / white didnt sound anything like how youre describing it.

I got a copy of bone/bronze and honestly the album sounds fine to me. I'm 3 songs deep out of 4 on the b-side and I haven't heard anything that would make me think this is a bad press. My side A was pretty flawless too. I'll update this I hear anything from from songs 3 and 4 on the b-side but so far, so good. Excellent album by the way!

I just completely finished the album side A to B and heard no cracks, pops, or hissing. It was a mother fucker trying to get it out of the sleeve when I first opened the package though, I thought I would royally fuck it up by pulling to hard. Literally the worst static cling I have ever encountered from a pulling a record from the sleeve.