Tomahawk Vinyl Box Set - RSD 2012

archiced

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RSD-2012-Tomahawk-3-LP-Box-Set-Open-/130684171181?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1e6 d6233ad

This asshole is using my picture and my discogs submission in his listing. Can I take action to have him remove my picture?

This has happened to be in the past. I have just sent a message to the seller that they're using one of my pics and that regardless of them finding it online or not, they can't use it as it not representative of the actual item they're selling. Either take it down and use your own picture, or will report to eBay.

So far, they have taken the pic down and used their own.

• 2 weeks later...

Storenvy's shipping settings won't allow me to adjust shipping via actual weight so I have the Tomahawk set listed as a "box set", which ranges from 3 LP sets like that one to 9-10 LP sets like the Pelican box set. Obviously a huge box set like the Pelican one would cost $75 to ship since it weighs a ton. I've adjusted the setting now so shipping to Canada is $14.

Guest deathbydrums

Anyone in/around Toronto know if this is still readily available in shops? Was gonna get it record store day but thought it would be around and easy to get later... crossed fingers...

Guest deathbydrums
Anybody still need one? I have 5 that will be arriving on 5/10. $42.99 a pop + shipping. Pre-order is up now.

How much is shipping to Canada? Cart says $74 for shipping alone. Thx.