Tigers Jaw - Acoustic #1 + #2

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty great LP, right? I really dig the acoustic version of 3/4 songs as well. I've been burnt on the acoustic thing of late but they did a nice job re-imagining their stuff. It doesn't hurt that they have Four Guitar players and that a few songs already had two acoustic guitars playing in them.

the rest of my order that wasn't canceled still hasnt been sent. Was marked as a firework pre-order when i didn't order fireworks...

Don't worry about how it's marked, its that way for a reason. What's your name though? I will tell you why it hasn't shipped and you can let me know what you wanna do. You should have been emailed already I apologize if that didn't happen.

the rest of my order that wasn't canceled still hasnt been sent. Was marked as a firework pre-order when i didn't order fireworks...

Don't worry about how it's marked, its that way for a reason. What's your name though? I will tell you why it hasn't shipped and you can let me know what you wanna do. You should have been emailed already I apologize if that didn't happen.

Oh alright thanks for the quick response. my order number is #9087.