Ask me anything, Heisel

themean

Heisel found his way over to VLV to wish me hello. Thought it was time to revive this thread:

Is it over the line to wish death upon your twin daughters yet? Because that's where I'm at with you. I legitimately hope your daughters die in your arms someday, and you have to watch it happen and think about how much of a shithead you've been to random people over the years for not fitting into your sad definition of what "cool" or "punk" is or whatever and how you probably have this sort of life-long misery coming to you.

But in all seriousness: I hope your children die.

HILARIOUS! themean is a dick/douche bag. I can't believe someone let him have sex with them and then had his children. Poor kids.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THREAD EVER.

You must not read any other threads on this site. Every other one is way more stupid than this one.

HILARIOUS! themean is a dick/douche bag. I can't believe someone let him have sex with them and then had his children. Poor kids.

RIght, wishing death on innocent children is a perfectly logical response for a sane person and is "HILARIOUS". If the roles were reversed I can only imagine the 200 page Blink 182 type thread it would create saying how horrible it is to wish death on children. This site is so ass backwards.

RIght, wishing death on innocent children is a perfectly logical response for a sane person and is "HILARIOUS". If the roles were reversed I can only imagine the 200 page Blink 182 type thread it would create saying how horrible it is to wish death on children. This site is so ass backwards.

I think Winston was being sarcastic.

wish I knew the back story of this man drama. seems juicy.

If I remember correctly, Scott acted like a turd while defending Virgil and then besmirched TheMean for besmirching Virgil.

I don't care how bad someone pisses you off, to wish death upon their children is an absolutely horrible thing to say. What a fucking douchebag.

Don't you coach kids? I think that puts you in the clear. Loopholes and what not.

Coach AND teach. It just gives me more ammo for child-death-wishing.

I am around kids that aren't mine every day. I teach. I coach two hockey teams. I coach a lacrosse team (or two if you count Var/JV separately). I coach youth track (with like 200 kids in the program... it's mayhem!). I work with kids in the projects during the summer. I work at the ice rink and run clinics and tryouts.

That gives me ~800 touches with kids to wish death upon in a calendar year.

• 4 months later...

Heisel found his way over to VLV to wish me hello. Thought it was time to revive this thread:

Is it over the line to wish death upon your twin daughters yet? Because that's where I'm at with you. I legitimately hope your daughters die in your arms someday, and you have to watch it happen and think about how much of a shithead you've been to random people over the years for not fitting into your sad definition of what "cool" or "punk" is or whatever and how you probably have this sort of life-long misery coming to you.

But in all seriousness: I hope your children die.

Heisel: "Calling me pompous and entitled and saying I treat others like shit is all nonsense, because there is literally zero evidence to back those kinds of verbal assaults up."

Does this count?

I think it does. 

and I thought being told to go fuck myself was bad.

wishing death on someone's corporeal family on THE INTERNET. Case closed. Total child.