Mondo Prints

So, the guy who said he was going to buy the other 2 prints off me hasnt responded to any of my messages for like 5 days. I sent him a request for the money and still nothing. If anyone wants to buy the Psycho print or The Birds Variant let me know. Psycho was $60 and The Birds was $90.

So, the guy who said he was going to buy the other 2 prints off me hasnt responded to any of my messages for like 5 days. I sent him a request for the money and still nothing. If anyone wants to buy the Psycho print or The Birds Variant let me know. Psycho was $60 and The Birds was $90.

Name and shame please.

PCC usually puts up APs or has that already happened? probably not much any cheaper than ebay

Didn't think there would be any kind of aftermarket for these, TBH.

Lauryn, shoot me a PM with the max price you're willing to pay for this and if the AP drop is lower than that (or I can find one somewhere else), I'll get you one.

Anyone interested in the Mike Suftin Lord of the Rings print? http://www.mondoarchive.com/poster/servants-of-sauron-variant/

I bought an Olly Moss poster and this one came with it. Its pretty cool, but I don't think I'll be hanging it. Signed and numbered. I'll let go for fairly cheep.

Thanks. I'm definitely going to be on the hunt for it forever so if anyone comes across it, I'm interested. It makes me sick to my stomach when I see it on ebay because I really really really wanted it.

Add me to the list of those wanting this print. I don't follow Mondo at all and don't even like buying posters but my gf is in love with this show and is dying to own any of the TD posters... She's about to drop like $150 on one on the bay. I told her to hold off and not buy in to tha flipperz

Add me to the list of those wanting this print. I don't follow Mondo at all and don't even like buying posters but my gf is in love with this show and is dying to own any of the TD posters... She's about to drop like $150 on one on the bay. I told her to hold off and not buy in to tha flipperz

I'm pretty sure they will come down.  If not, Phantom City Creative will have some APs available at some point.  Although they probably wont be as cheap as Mondo was selling their copies, I typically feel better paying inflated prices to the artists instead of the flippers.  Just follow them on Twitter and set them up as a mobile notification.  Shouldn't be too too hard to snag one of their APs, I wouldn't think?: