Mondo Prints

I was glad that none of the True Detective prints jumped out at me. Big fan of the show, but I feel like they could have come up with cooler designs. Just my opinion, good luck to you guys on getting them! 

I kind of like the PCC one.  I debate hanging a print of a TV show but I probably would have gotten one had they released these prints a bit later on in the series.

New BTTF prints on sale tomorrow. I NEED the BTTF2 one and I'm gonna be stuck at work for most of the day. If someone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it!

I NEED the BTTF2, it's the first Mondo print that I have seen that I absolutely positively have to have.

I'll be at work tomorrow but at a PC. If I can, I'll try and snag a second.

Hate that they go up at a random time though.

Does anyone ever send these flippers hate messages? Seriously, they are the scum of the earth. I'm sorry you guys couldn't get your hands on these. I wish Mondo would figure out a way to make it easier for the real collectors to get their hands on these prints. I'm not a fan of the random time release either.  

Does anyone ever send these flippers hate messages? Seriously, they are the scum of the earth. I'm sorry you guys couldn't get your hands on these. I wish Mondo would figure out a way to make it easier for the real collectors to get their hands on these prints. I'm not a fan of the random time release either.  

It'd be nice if they did their onsales like Tyler Stout does his, have everyone who is interested e-mail them to get their name in the ring, they randomly pick winners and send out private links to the on sale, of course flippers still will manage to slip through the cracks, but it would definitely make things more fair for all

It'd be nice if they did their onsales like Tyler Stout does his, have everyone who is interested e-mail them to get their name in the ring, they randomly pick winners and send out private links to the on sale, of course flippers still will manage to slip through the cracks, but it would definitely make things more fair for all

Oh god no.  Lotteries are the WORST.  You do realize that for Stout lottos, many many people have friends and family members submit 10+ entries for them, right?  That's really fair...  I'm also like 0 for 20 with Stout's lottos, whereas at first I took my lumps on Mondo drops and now have a much much better success rate due to the experience I've gained over time.

Real collectors do get their hands on these prints though.  Unfortunately, no matter what technique you use to drop a ltd. ed. print, about 10% of them always seem to show up on the aftermarket.  It's just the way it is.

It's not really that random of a time release either.  99% of the time it's between 11:30-12:00 EST.  If they said exactly what time they were dropping a print, your odds would be much much lower than they already are.

The reason why these BTTF prints are pretty pricey is because they are part of a trilogy set and Durieux is basically on fire right now after the huge success of his recent Mondo gallery.  Everyone and their mother is gobbling up these first 2 prints in hopes that they can complete the trilogy once Mondo gets him to release the 3rd movie.  Mondo collectors love their trilogy sets.

Just look at how much Moss - Star Wars, Stout - Star Wars and Horkey - LOTR trilogy sets run for.  Even though PCC has already done all 3 BTTF movies, these prints from Durieux will be the definitive BTTF trilogy set that Mondo puts out because they will have come from a more popular artist.

I also noticed that this wasn't the case this time around. There was a box to input how many copies you wanted.

You can only buy 1.  Here's the actual BTTF listing copied from the website.

Back to the Future spacer.gif Poster by Laurent Durieux. 36.5"x24.5" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 575. Printed by Seizure Palace Screen Printing. 

One per person/household/etc. 

NOTE: Adding the item to your cart does not guarantee your purchase. You must fully complete the checkout before the item is considered yours. Please allow 3-4 weeks for poster to ship.

spacer.gif

$60.00
 - Sold Out!