mewithoutYou - Ten Stories

Saw these guys in Nashville tonight and it was incredible! The setlist was great and Hayley Williams even came out for a few songs! Really digged the first opening band (Imaginary Cities) as well. They had Catch for Us the Foxes and [A→B] Life on vinyl at the merch table but I didn't see Ten Stories or the February 1878 7". Here's the set:

Elephant in the Dock

Torches Together

Grist for the Malady Mill

A Glass Can Only Spill What It Contains

East Enders Wives

Cattail Down

C-Minor

February, 1878

Disaster Tourism

Messes of Men

Cardiff Giant

Wolf Am I! (And Shadow)

Allah, Allah, Allah

Silencer

Bear's Vision of St. Agnes

All Circles (with Hayley Williams)

Encore:

Fox's Dream of the Log Flume (with Hayley Williams)

In a Sweater Poorly Knit

Saw these guys in Nashville tonight and it was incredible! The setlist was great and Hayley Williams even came out for a few songs! Really digged the first opening band (Imaginary Cities) as well. They had Catch for Us the Foxes and [A→B] Life on vinyl at the merch table but I didn't see Ten Stories or the February 1878 7". Here's the set:

Elephant in the Dock

Torches Together

East Enders Wives

Cattail Down

C-Minor

February, 1878

Disaster Tourism

Messes of Men

Cardiff Giant

Wolf Am I! (And Shadow)

Allah, Allah, Allah

Silencer

Encore:

In a Sweater Poorly Knit

Serious?

If anyone sees Foxes or A-B life on vinyl at a show can they grab em for me? I'll love you forever.

Elephant in the Dock

Torches Together

East Enders Wives

Cattail Down

C-Minor

February, 1878

Disaster Tourism

Messes of Men

Cardiff Giant

Wolf Am I! (And Shadow)

Allah, Allah, Allah

Silencer

Encore:

In a Sweater Poorly Knit

Serious?

If anyone sees Foxes or A-B life on vinyl at a show can they grab em for me? I'll love you forever.

still available at http://gileadmedia.net/store/

Fricking amazing set list by the way. throw Paperhanger in the mix and it's almost perfect.

Anyone know when the vinyl is supposed to ship? Pre-ordered ages ago.

They posted a message on their website about it a little while ago. They're supposed to ship at the end of June.

Here's what they said:

"There’s also been a lot of questions as to when the Deluxe Box Sets will ship. A lot of people think they are shipping tomorrow or have already shipped. This is not the case. We still don’t have all the pieces of the Box Set in our hands right now. We are still waiting on a majority of the pieces to come in. They should all be in the next couple weeks but we will be out on tour. So they’ll ship to Philadelphia but no one will be there to put them together and when I say put them together I mean just that. The sleeves and LPs come from one place, the 7 inches come from another, the CDs, Posters, Booklets all come from different places. So when all the parts are in we have to assemble them by hand and ship them off ourselves. It should be a couple days of work at least. So we are working hard to get all this stuff out there to our fans who have helped us make this pre-order a success. Look for the majority of those to ship at the end of June. Don’t worry it’ll be worth it."

Oh, and if you meant the regular vinyl it should be soon. They said that the vinyl didn't meet sound quality standards so they're remastering it, but it should be soon. Within the next few weeks I'd think.

from their facebook:

mewithoutYou

Starting tomorrow in Oklahoma City we will have a limited edition tour-only 7 inch of "February 1878" (with the b-side track "Four Fires") available at all our shows. They are really cool and come on green and blue audiophile colors. They look awesome. Can't wait to see what people think of the package and new song...

PLEASE someone grab an extra copy, I really want to get my hands on this!

Thanks in advance!

You can still get [A->B] Life and Catch for us the Foxes for $14 on Interpunk and Brother, Sister is 12.99 at Invinylwetrust (Plus they have a 15% off sale until Sunday with code: Oneyear15)

Also, It's All Crazy! It's All False It's All A Dream! It's Alright is 15.99 at Insound.

Have at it.

I don't see Brother,Sister on IVWT anywhere