PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

Why not just limit every order to 1 copy? Ordering records for friends? That's either a lie, or you have lazy friends. Tell your friends to stop being such pieces of shit and order their own records. Just post on the order page "limit 1 per order. If you order more, the additional copies will be cancelled and you will received 1 copy."

I take it you order a single concert ticket and stand alone at all your shows?

This board has to find something to bitch about in nearly every thread. Its not good enough that this record is finally getting pressed so we all need to sit around and tell ETR how to handle people who are buying multiple copies.

Thanks Travis. I think that ETR has done a great job in getting this done.

This board has to find something to bitch about in nearly every thread. Its not good enough that this record is finally getting pressed so we all need to sit around and tell ETR how to handle people who are buying multiple copies.

A business should WANT feedback to reflect on. Revision is the only way to perfect something, so don't make it seem like all the posts are just "bitching."

Secondly, how the hell can they charge $4.99 for shipping and not lose sleep at night? So fucked up.

waiting over four years to own this, can't wait. this is one of the only CDs I bought (minus Christians & Lions) since like 2000. I think i actually bought PCH twice because I got lost after an interview and stopped into target and bought it to listen to while on my way back.

On another note, etr, you should definitely press Christians & Lions

I'm not mad at all, and I realize the legitimate reasons for ordering more than one. I'm just saying, with all of the bitching about people buying multiple copies to flip them, there is an easy solutions of limiting one copy per order. There are a lot of online stores that do this, so it's not anything new. So again, you can't have it both ways. If you allow people to buy more than one copy, there will be people that buy a ton to put on eBay. But, this also allows for international people to save on shipping, buying gifts for friends, etc. If you fall into the latter category, you can't complain about others buying more than one copy with less admirable intentions, because it allows for your to do the same to help others out. Calm down everyone.

Secondly, how the hell can they charge $4.99 for shipping and not lose sleep at night? So fucked up.

Very easily. It costs $3.08 to ship via Media Mail w/ delivery confirmation. Add a mailer for .50-1.00. Time, supplies, etc. Should have no problem sleeping at night. You on the other hand must be tossing & turning over $1.

I'm sure no one will bite on this, but since I'm not personally a huge fan of this release musically, I'll trade my /50 Swirl Copy with anyone who is willing to part w/ their blue or white copy of Saves the Day "Through Being Cool" - like I said, most likely a longshot, but it's worth trying!

At least everything I've ordered from them has been packaged really well and shown up in perfect condition, unlike many other labels that charge over $4 and can't even throw in an extra piece of cardboard (No Sleep comes to mind).

I'm sure no one will bite on this, but since I'm not personally a huge fan of this release musically, I'll trade my /50 Swirl Copy with anyone who is willing to part w/ their blue or white copy of Saves the Day "Through Being Cool" - like I said, most likely a longshot, but it's worth trying!

Id be willing to trade for it. See anything on my list?

Very easily. It costs $3.08 to ship via Media Mail w/ delivery confirmation. Add a mailer for .50-1.00. Time, supplies, etc. Should have no problem sleeping at night. You on the other hand must be tossing & turning over $1.

lol.

1- "time" is compensated in the profit made from selling the actual LP. there should not be any money made from shipping costs that go toward compensating the time they put into the project.

2 - they MUST buy mailers by the thousand, since they have put out numerous releases of /500 and /1,000. They don't even cost the minimal .50 cents you suggested when buying at this volume.

3 - I don't lost sleep over records, in fact, some records help me go to sleep. But, cool response bro, real witty.

Id be willing to trade for it. See anything on my list?

I'll take a look and let you know!

A business should WANT feedback to reflect on. Revision is the only way to perfect something, so don't make it seem like all the posts are just "bitching."

Wow, are you being serious? You are bitching about 4.99 for shipping?

Holy shit he's charging like $1 more than it costs for media mail with delivery confirmation..

Chill out man, he packs the records well, so u could look at it as packing mtrl cost... Or just a tip considering he pressed a record you want to spin. Im sure you tipped your bartender atleast a dollar last bar tab you had, so why the bitching now haha

Keep doing what you are doing ETR

Holy shit he's charging like $1 more than it costs for media mail with delivery confirmation..

Chill out man, he packs the records well, so u could look at it as packing mtrl cost... Or just a tip considering he pressed a record you want to spin. Im sure you tipped your bartender atleast a dollar last bar tab you had, so why the bitching now haha

I can understand how people can disagree with my post, I can even understand people pulling the whole "bitching" routine, even though I'm not bitching, I'm just stating a fact since I ship records all the time and know I wouldn't even charge $5.

What I can't understand is how people are defending him overcharging. You people are weird.

I can understand how people can disagree with my post, I can even understand people pulling the whole "bitching" routine, even though I'm not bitching, I'm just stating a fact since I ship records all the time and know I wouldn't even charge $5.

What I can't understand is how people are defending him overcharging. You people are weird.

shipping one record with confirmation is 3 bucks typically, they can whine about supplies but I honestly don't think that is the buyers responsibility, it's there for maximum profit. I'm over it though, seems a lot of distro's charge at least an extra buck. Shopradiocast has the flat 4.99 charge even when you buy one lp, which basically makes you buy more than one to make it worth it.