PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

I couldn't care less about test presses, but that cover is pretty badass looking. Are those just going on sale on the website? Or do you have to know someone that knows someone to get one? Or do you just have to make an offer and pay out the ass for one?

I am looking to trade a few of the extra copies for other test presses so if you have a list pm me please

Pm'd

I couldn't care less about test presses, but that cover is pretty badass looking. Are those just going on sale on the website? Or do you have to know someone that knows someone to get one? Or do you just have to make an offer and pay out the ass for one?

I am looking to trade a few of the extra copies for other test presses so if you have a list pm me please

What if you've just started your collection and you have nothing of significant value other than a 2004 Detroit Pistons bobblehead collection from the year they beat the Lakers 4-1 in the finals. Would you be down for any kind of monetary compensation?

What if you've just started your collection and you have nothing of significant value other than a 2004 Detroit Pistons bobblehead collection from the year they beat the Lakers 4-1 in the finals. Would you be down for any kind of monetary compensation?

is the bobble head of ben wallace?

yessss. First time ordering from my phone. I couldnt check out at all with the default browser but i quickly downloaded another browser and it was all gravy. Seriously. If any of you have problems ordering from your phone, you should check out the opera mini web browser. It saved my life today. Soooo excited to finally grab this today after a series of mishaps yesterday.

Have we determined exactly what time the Hot Topic copies will be live on 3/13?

Nope, probably really early in the morning like the Thrice record

Have we determined exactly what time the Hot Topic copies will be live on 3/13?

This thread should give you an idea

http://www.vinylcollective.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=73019&page=20

Thanks dudes.