PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

I found this person's order, they ordered 5 copies. It's not my call to cancel it, but I will bring it up w/ ETR for sure.

Cancel the order, refund their money, but don't tell them about it. Just "fix the glitch".

I dont run store envy, unfortunately i cant fix the glitch in the store front. They just dont offer you to allow limits on product orders. It is the only bad part of the store, I love it otherwise

Aaaaand sold out

I will be going through and refunding anyone over 4 copies so there will most likely be a few more available in my store later. If you are one of the people who ordered more than 4 and happen to be buying for friends or something legitimate then please pm or email me asap.

awesome to hear. but since you posted that publicly what is stopping people who ordered 5 or more to flip from just telling you they are for friends, since you told them you won't cancel their orders if they do so. shouldnt have such an easy loophole or way around getting an order cancelled, you should just cancel those order no exceptions. that would make it a bit more fair for people who actually want it and intend to keep it.

Sort of ridiculous that this sold out so fast.

If you missed out on the Dustin Kensrue please come home vinyl re-issue via Enjoy The Ride Records this afternoon then enter this awesome contest over at Modern Vinyl for a free copy

http://modern-vinyl.com/win-a-copy-of-dustin-kensrues-please-come-home/

Why not just limit every order to 1 copy? Ordering records for friends? That's either a lie, or you have lazy friends. Tell your friends to stop being such pieces of shit and order their own records. Just post on the order page "limit 1 per order. If you order more, the additional copies will be cancelled and you will received 1 copy."

Why not just limit every order to 1 copy? Ordering records for friends? That's either a lie, or you have lazy friends. Tell your friends to stop being such pieces of shit and order their own records. Just post on the order page "limit 1 per order. If you order more, the additional copies will be cancelled and you will received 1 copy."

You know, buying 2-3 copies for a friend or two saves us international buyers between $15-$20 on shipping...

Not everyone can sit a stalk the page waiting for the item to go up on sale, people work, have school, are on different sides of the world. Buying an extra copy to help out friends is legit.

This...I have few friends but some whom listen to records. If they wanted to make one order I would be down. Never have done it but I would if they wanted me to pick something up and save on shipping and what not. Not everyone is out there to make a dime.

umad?

Don't be a nut sack. If I have me and 4 friends all buying the record we save a total of $24 in shipping by grouping the order. That just makes more sense to me to save money. Don't assume people have bad intentions or something just because of group orders.

Things aren't so cut and dry. People (especially internationally) combine orders to save on shipping. I do disagree with the limit of 4 per person. That's pretty high. Oh well.