PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

Well shit. I'm going to be in a car and an ice rink all day tomorrow, so hmm. They should wait til Monday to put it up.

I'll try to look out for you. I scored a copy for myself but if it pops up Tom I'll try to grab one for you. It sucks having a family member in the hosp. You have other shit to worry about. Pm your mailing address and if I can grab one Tom for you I'll let you know

Do people charge the same price for LP and EP CDs?

Agreeing with most of what you said, this point is not fair, it's apples and oranges.

CD EPs are be cheaper because the cost of even doing a short run of CDs is like $2.50 a pop. I've never done a run bigger than 50 at $2.50 a pop, but I'll assume a mass produced album is roughly $0.50? And most albums are $25 new in major retail chains? 50x markup is insane! Really, as far as I'm concerned, a CD should never cost more than $10, EP or otherwise.

If companies stuck to the same formula for pressing records (let's say for the sake of argument, 25x for LPs, 16x for EPs), our records would cost a lot more than they do...

EDIT: It SHOULDN'T be apples and oranges, but it is...

Who cares about how much he charges for a test? He sold me a DK test for a decent chunk of change, but I agreed to pay it. I wasn't forced into anything, and neither was anyone that has bought one. He also responds to emails super quick and has always been a pleasure to deal with. It's not a perfect business, and yeah, they want to make money, but thats what happens when you live in a capitalist society. If you don't agree with what he does, don't buy his shit.

Couldn't agree more.

Whoever got a test press, here is a sneak peek at the sleeves - it'll be metallic copper ink and black ink on a really thick white paper

[image]

Those look like they're going to be awesome! I would want one but I guarantee there are plenty of people who would pay far more than I would for one.

So... turns out working one job, coaching, working another job, and having your mother sick in the hospital = no computer time. Any chance someone's got an extra, OR will be able to order me an extra? I am going to be hugely bummed if I miss this entirely and I don't see free time in the near future.

The EVR version never went up, correct?

Ok I grabbed you one

I couldn't care less about test presses, but that cover is pretty badass looking. Are those just going on sale on the website? Or do you have to know someone that knows someone to get one? Or do you just have to make an offer and pay out the ass for one?

I am looking to trade a few of the extra copies for other test presses so if you have a list pm me please