PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

Wow, are you being serious? You are bitching about 4.99 for shipping?

Holy shit he's charging like $1 more than it costs for media mail with delivery confirmation..

Chill out man, he packs the records well, so u could look at it as packing mtrl cost... Or just a tip considering he pressed a record you want to spin. Im sure you tipped your bartender atleast a dollar last bar tab you had, so why the bitching now haha

Keep doing what you are doing ETR

I can understand how people can disagree with my post, I can even understand people pulling the whole "bitching" routine, even though I'm not bitching, I'm just stating a fact since I ship records all the time and know I wouldn't even charge $5.

What I can't understand is how people are defending him overcharging. You people are weird.

I dont think I'm weird at all...

I just appreciate someone pressing this album and other albums that I enjoy and think that charging an extra dollar is reasonable as long as it enables them to keep putting out records I want!

I don't have the time and money to press a record(or want to take the risk for that matter) I really want so I'm happy that others are doing so.. And doing it well

Whenver i shop out records it's usually around 3.80 with Delivery confirmation and Media. So $4.99 for shipping is no big whop

same here, $3.79 media mail w/ delivery confirmation on every single one of my post office receipts for single lps.

plus if i'm out of mailers i can reuse i have to order them online for anywhere from $1 to $1.50 each. $5 is fine with me

Whenver i shop out records it's usually around 3.80 with Delivery confirmation and Media. So $4.99 for shipping is no big whop

Check what that Lauryn Hill shipping price is when it comes. Granted thats a double lp and I didnt use confirmation. But i also charge 2 dollars shipping.

It's an overage of AT LEAST a dollar. times that by 500 orders and you have at least $500 in pure profit. I'm not saying I won't shell out for 5 dollar shipping, that is just the reality of it.

I can understand how people can disagree with my post, I can even understand people pulling the whole "bitching" routine, even though I'm not bitching, I'm just stating a fact since I ship records all the time and know I wouldn't even charge $5.

What I can't understand is how people are defending him overcharging. You people are weird.

I dont think I'm weird at all...

I just appreciate someone pressing this album and other albums that I enjoy and think that charging an extra dollar is reasonable as long as it enables them to keep putting out records I want!

I don't have the time and money to press a record(or want to take the risk for that matter) I really want so I'm happy that others are doing so.. And doing it well

Your argument makes no sense to me. Consider shipping costs as a tip? How does appreciating an album be pressed on vinyl have anything whatsoever to do with shipping costs? So confused.

Regardless, eh $5, for the most part it is the norm today. One could just always have free shipping and then charge an extra $2 per record. Would instead help those who buy less instead of more. Regardless the cost will have to be taken into account somewhere, and regardless where that somewhere is people will never be truly content.

I don't see how it's over charging? It's $3.80 to ship a record media with confirmation, then it costs money to buy mailers, tape, cardboard or bubble wrap for the mailers. Sure he's making out by buying in bulk, but man he sure is ripping you guys off by a whole 50 cents or so! Better call the BBB!

But to whine about a dollar when there are much, much more terrible things happening in the world makes me wonder where some people's priorities are.

You're right lets talk about everything else in the world in the the Dustin Kensrue preorder thread. Snarky remarks on a message board should of really been at the top of my priorities.

[image]

I'm sure no one will bite on this, but since I'm not personally a huge fan of this release musically, I'll trade my /50 Swirl Copy with anyone who is willing to part w/ their blue or white copy of Saves the Day "Through Being Cool" - like I said, most likely a longshot, but it's worth trying!

Id be willing to trade for it. See anything on my list?

If I don't get the swirl, same here dude.