PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

If this was partially directed at me, sorry dude.

I know shipping isn't going to cost $4 for me...and I'm willing to pay whatecver if I want something bad enough.

No no. It isn't, I know the pain of shitty shipping costs. I just hate comparing things. Just because one is worse than the other doesn't make it alright to begin with. You are a solid guy, I apologize to everyone for using such a tone and language - I'm better than that. I will not edit my post, it was written in frustration and I'm the one who needs to say sorry.

well sorry for comparing apples to oranges

If this was partially directed at me, sorry dude.

I know shipping isn't going to cost $4 for me...and I'm willing to pay whatecver if I want something bad enough.

No no. It isn't, I know the pain of shitty shipping costs. I just hate comparing things. Just because one is worse than the other doesn't make it alright to begin with. You are a solid guy, I apologize to everyone for using such a tone and language - I'm better than that. I will not edit my post, it was written in frustration and I'm the one who needs to say sorry.

I knew it was out of frustration, no worries! And you know what, I'm gladly willing to pay more for shipping to Canada. Two words - free healthcare

Bought one! will pick up a clear from HT next week too.

My theory is a lot of people are buying multiples hoping to get a swirl, then banking on selling all the opened ones on eBay for cost(or more if people are stupid and will pay insane prices).. In my opinion the golden ticket is promoting flipping. Just my opinion

Aaaaand sold out

thanks to everyone for the support, the rest of the brown copies will be up in evr merchnow store soon im sure.

I am a bit overwhelmed to say the least, will start packing these up tomorrow and hopefully have them finished by the end of next week.

As always they will ship in the order they were received so those who ordered first should have them in hand the next week

Also about The few people who ordered more than 4 records, Normally i would say 3 but since we are doing the swirl golden ticket thing for this release i am raising it a bit.

I will be going through and refunding anyone over 4 copies so there will most likely be a few more available in my store later. If you are one of the people who ordered more than 4 and happen to be buying for friends or something legitimate then please pm or email me asap.

Bought one! will pick up a clear from HT next week too.

My theory is a lot of people are buying multiples hoping to get a swirl, then banking on selling all the opened ones on eBay for cost(or more if people are stupid and will pay insane prices).. In my opinion the golden ticket is promoting flipping. Just my opinion

I am hoping to get a swirl. I bought 3 because I have two friends that want this, they just don't know I bought it for them. Once I open all 3 they will find out I got them each one.