PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

another swirl? god damnit. smarketing at its finest.

Its gonna be a split color this time, so half brown and half sky blue opposed to the swirl because last time they they came out barely noticeable

The point he was making is that it's another variant /50, not the fact that it's a swirl. I'm sure this time around most people would rather it just be 2 colors, no random hidden colors.

It's a variant collectors nightmare until it's opened and one of the /50 is there. Then it's fucking awesome.

Its gonna be a split color this time, so half brown and half sky blue opposed to the swirl because last time they they came out barely noticeable

The point he was making is that it's another variant /50, not the fact that it's a swirl. I'm sure this time around most people would rather it just be 2 colors, no random hidden colors.

It's a variant collectors nightmare until it's opened and one of the /50 is there. Then it's fucking awesome.

yup lol

• 2 weeks later...
anyone have any details about the joybringer ep dustin is working on?

My guess is that it is associated with the church he is with. On twitter he mentions @marshillmusic when he said he was working on Joybringer

aha, didn't see that. makes sense. i watched that livestream session and he said something about 2013, so hopefully thats still the plan. of crows and crowns is too great not to see the light of day.

My guess is that it is associated with the church he is with. On twitter he mentions @marshillmusic when he said he was working on Joybringer

aha, didn't see that. makes sense. i watched that livestream session and he said something about 2013, so hopefully thats still the plan. of crows and crowns is too great not to see the light of day.

I sure the joybringer EP is with his band/worship team at Mars Hill." Of Crows and Crowns", will definitely be on his new solo album though. Last I heard the new solo album should be out lat this year -ish......