Bridge Nine 2012 Mystery Pack

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Media mail is an option if you do not want a shirt. At least it was for me when I faux checked out.

it should be an option for anyone within the US but if you are having an issue please set up a support ticket. Chris and I will personally be packing a group of rare records when these start shipping.

Thanks,

I submitted the ticket.

My last year box wasn't that great. It was basically the Polar Bear Club 7" w/screened b-side. Like 4 or 5 cds, some posters and stickers, and maybe the New found Glory Tip of the Ice berg 7". Not terrible but I was hoping for t-shirt since it said if you're an XXL you have a great chance of getting something, but I didn't.

thinking about trying for box #3 as i never do anything like this. what were last year's boxes like? worth it?

In my opinion the boxes last year were only worth it if you ordered all 3 boxes. Almost everyone got the same exact things between boxes and I don't remember anyone saying they got any tests or any rare records. But it seemed that people who ordered all 3 boxes got more stuff than each person who individually ordered the single package. I ended up with like 14 cd's, 5 lp's, 6 7"s (counting the 3 /500), a have heart shirt, 4 posters (12x18 ones), and a few stickers, and that inflatable mace. But I saw some people who ordered a single package get like 2 cd's, a 12" and 2 7"s and some stickers and that was their entire box. So for $50 after shipping it definitely wasn't a bad deal, and if you like a lot of the B9 roster then you'll probably get a bunch of stuff you like. I'm gonna try for all 3 again this year and hope for the best.

My last year box wasn't that great. It was basically the Polar Bear Club 7" w/screened b-side. Like 4 or 5 cds, some posters and stickers, and maybe the New found Glory Tip of the Ice berg 7". Not terrible but I was hoping for t-shirt since it said if you're an XXL you have a great chance of getting something, but I didn't.

yeah it said ym,yl and xxl would have good chances of getting shirts. I wear a large and I got a large have heart shirt so I was really surprised by that

I bought #1. I wouldn't have done it without the 3 CDs guaranteed this year, I'll be curious to see if B9 writes anything up about total orders received compared to 2010. Regardless of 'value' of the final contents, I just like the entertaining waiting+mystery aspect, plus doing a write-up once received for Pastepunk.