PO: Mae - Destination Beautiful

If 5 new variants of one record in a single week doesn't make you realize you're being taken for a ride, then you deserve to be milked of the $120+ it will cost for the garbage-y sounding splatter copies of an album you already own.

I bought only 1 of the 5 variants they made available and it's my first ever copy of this album.  I just wanted to let everyone know, the obsessed variant collectors and the dudes out there like me.  At $20 a pop for a single LP, you'd have to be out of your mind to collect all these ugly colors.

• 1 month later...

the record I ordered never showed up, even though the tracking said it did. USPS said they have no idea and spartan isnt willing to help me out.

officially the last time I order anything from them.

Hopefully it shows up eventually. I've had this happen with a handful of packages that must've all been delivered to the wrong address. After they clearly spent some time outside (in the rain) they got given back to usps and they redelivered them to me a few weeks after my tracking numbers showed delivered.

Seriously lame that they won't ship you a new one though. I understand that they have "proof of delivery" but it's not like what you ordered cost hundreds of dollars and you're trying to scam for a second.

Hopefully it shows up eventually. I've had this happen with a handful of packages that must've all been delivered to the wrong address. After they clearly spent some time outside (in the rain) they got given back to usps and they redelivered them to me a few weeks after my tracking numbers showed delivered.

Seriously lame that they won't ship you a new one though. I understand that they have "proof of delivery" but it's not like what you ordered cost hundreds of dollars and you're trying to scam for a second.

they told me to "order a new one if I want a new copy"............ honestly considered it because I wanted the variant so bad, but i dont even have the option as its sold out on the site.

bogus. like i said, wont be ordering from them again and will advise others i know against it. 

but yeah, hoping it shows up eventually!

the record I ordered never showed up, even though the tracking said it did. USPS said they have no idea and spartan isnt willing to help me out.

officially the last time I order anything from them.

Don't know if your are looking for a copy or doing varient collecting, but I have the glow in the dark version I'd be willing to give you a super deal on. SS and errrthang.

Wait a few days and see if it doesn't show up. I've had packages show up a day or two late even when it was said it was delivered.

Don't know if your are looking for a copy or doing varient collecting, but I have the glow in the dark version I'd be willing to give you a super deal on. SS and errrthang.

Wait a few days and see if it doesn't show up. I've had packages show up a day or two late even when it was said it was delivered.

appreciate that, but was just wanting that specific variant.

i am patient, ill keep waiting! im keeping expectations low though. 

• 9 years later...