PO: If These Trees Could Talk - s/t (2nd Press)

I missed the orange as it showed up as in stock, then apparently sold out when I tried to check out. Then it showed up as in stock again and the same cycle happened 2 more times. The reason this happens is because of people that do this shit:

~65 left of the orange /100

So can you nerds that add all of them to your cart just to see how many are left please stop doing that lame shit? It has messed up many pre-orders for people in the past. I guess the plus side is I can get the /300 from my shop so I don't have to spend the money right away.

If anyone by chance ordered two of the orange, I'd love a copy.

I missed the orange as it showed up as in stock, then apparently sold out when I tried to check out. Then it showed up as in stock again and the same cycle happened 2 more times. The reason this happens is because of people that do this shit:

So can you nerds that add all of them to your cart just to see how many are left please stop doing that gay shit? It has messed up many pre-orders for people in the past. I guess the plus side is I can get the /300 from my shop so I don't have to spend the money right away.

Totally agree with the cart shit, but can we also stop using "gay" as some stupid derogatory shit as well? I mean, we are in the 2000's and it's time to put that type of bullshit in the trash where it should be.

So can you nerds that add all of them to your cart just to see how many are left please stop doing that gay shit? It has messed up many pre-orders for people in the past. I guess the plus side is I can get the /300 from my shop so I don't have to spend the money right away.

Totally agree with the cart shit, but can we also stop using "gay" as some stupid derogatory shit as well? I mean, we are in the 2000's and it's time to put that type of bullshit in the trash where it should be.

I edited my post just for you.

hilary duff over here

So can you nerds that add all of them to your cart just to see how many are left please stop doing that lame shit? It has messed up many pre-orders for people in the past. I guess the plus side is I can get the /300 from my shop so I don't have to spend the money right away.

Pretty sure having them in your cart does nothing to the actual stock total. It would be stupid for a company to do that as too many things could go wrong.

Sorry you didn't get a copy.

Pretty sure having them in your cart does nothing to the actual stock total.

Actually, it does. On many different cart systems. Other people here have had trouble in the past with that shit on various pre orders. Based on the fact that it was showing as in stock, then out of stock and repeating that cycle, I'm sure someone was checking how many were left.

• 3 months later...

Got shipping for my soild orange & split color last week so I should have them soon. I also saw them a few weeks ago and snagged the splatter tour press. So now I just need the colored 1st press (& a test press if I'm ever that lucky).

...and then all of the Above the Earth variants. Damn only starting my ITTCT collection a few months ago..

• 1 month later...