RSD 2012 Online Retailers

cause SRC isnt a RSD store. more then likely they go out and pick up releases and then put them up in the store later at 2 pm or something. so they only have a few. its mark up. its just like someone shopping on RSD then going home and putting them up on ebay for a higher price.

but of course, if this isnt what they do, someone correct me if im wrong.

This is 100% not what they do. They buy releases through distributors, just like any other stores. How do you think IVWT is doing the same thing on Monday?

ok. defeats the purpose of RSD but im not complaining.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everything so expensive? Anberlin records are retailing for $15 each, and Mae $18. $26? Bite me.

cause SRC isnt a RSD store. more then likely they go out and pick up releases and then put them up in the store later at 2 pm or something. so they only have a few. its mark up. its just like someone shopping on RSD then going home and putting them up on ebay for a higher price.

but of course, if this isnt what they do, someone correct me if im wrong.

This wouldn't make economic sense for them to do. Run around to try and get a few records to make a few dollars on.