Norah Jones Vinyl Collection

Yeah, even if you need the 200 gram editions of her albums, you can get them for $35 apiece. Plus her albums are all in print, and even the standard editions sound amazing from what I've been told. The only plus I see to getting this box is the bonus covers LP, which is definitely not worth the extra $85.

Yeah, even if you need the 200 gram editions of her albums, you can get them for $35 apiece. Plus her albums are all in print, and even the standard editions sound amazing from what I've been told. The only plus I see to getting this box is the bonus covers LP, which is definitely not worth the extra $85.

My version of Come Away With Me on Blue Note sounds absolutely incredible.

and where did you get allll that money??

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

There have been some crazy deals on box sets the past few days. First the dropkick deal on pop market now this. I'm hoping this pans out but not holding my breath. My guess is somebody fucked up so they're taking the listing down long enough to justify canceling orders then after enough time they'll "get some more in"