Breaking Bad Season 5

There was no laying off the gas pedal. Just crazy plot from start to finish.

Wasn't a huge fan of the way Hank bit it. It was just weird they carried it over into this episode but with no real payoff to it (above what would have been there if it had just ended last episode with the gunshot).

Loved the progression of Marie breaking down Skylar and bringing her back to her senses, then her turning on Walt.

It's also pretty cool that from here out, we really have no clue what is going to happen. Early guess -- the nazis end up keeping Jessie alive to cook. Walt finds out, and decides to take care of things himself, hence the big gun.

Todd definitely dies.

Can't wait.

There was no laying off the gas pedal. Just crazy plot from start to finish.

Wasn't a huge fan of the way Hank bit it. It was just weird they carried it over into this episode but with no real payoff to it (above what would have been there if it had just ended last episode with the gunshot).

Loved the progression of Marie breaking down Skylar and bringing her back to her senses, then her turning on Walt.

It's also pretty cool that from here out, we really have no clue what is going to happen. Early guess -- the nazis end up keeping Jessie alive to cook. Walt finds out, and decides to take care of things himself, hence the big gun.

Todd definitely dies.

Can't wait.

I thought the scene with Hank was crazy good. Walt (finally) has no control, but he still thought it could be resolved with a payoff. When he's laying there the enormity of what he's done seems to hit him, even though he's obviously still one messed up dude. Hank's last words were awesome, as well as the look on Walt's face when it all happened.

I wonder if Lydia will make an appearance.

I thought the scene with Hank was crazy good. Walt (finally) has no control, but he still thought it could be resolved with a payoff. When he's laying there the enormity of what he's done seems to hit him, even though he's obviously still one messed up dude. Hank's last words were awesome, as well as the look on Walt's face when it all happened.

I wonder if Lydia will make an appearance.

I agree with everything you say, I just thought that there was really no point to pulling it one segment into this episode vs. ending it in the last one. Obviously you have to tweak the dialogue for the run times to work out but I'm sure that coud be done pretty easily.

it's sweet that TBL thinks that 7ish minutes of a tv show could have been squeezed into the previous episode.

all that dude does is tell people how things could be done better.  i sure hope if JJ Abrums needs help he has TBL number.

tonight was awesome.  possibly one of the best episodes i've ever seen (my top episodes come from Six Feet Under, West Wing, Breaking Bad)

i know someone mentioned this last week that Rian Johnson directed this episode.  And as Fly was previously my favorite breaking bad episode, tonight's has turned me into a full on follower of Johnson's.  Whatever he directs/creates, I'm there.  Also, here's the wiki on the poem this episode was named after about the decline of an empire. 

i know someone mentioned this last week that Rian Johnson directed this episode. And as Fly was previously my favorite breaking bad episode, tonight's has turned me into a full on follower of Johnson's. Whatever he directs/creates, I'm there. Also, here's the wiki on the poem this episode was named after about the decline of an empire.

I love Rian Johnson, but I hated Fly. This episode was the exact opposite of that one.