Breaking Bad Season 5

The Complete Series is only $209.99 on Amazon right now. Wondering if I should pre-order it now, or wait and see if I can get it cheaper later. Not sure if it will get much lower than that.

EDIT: Decided to pre-order. Can always cancel later.

I'm going to hold off.  I'm sure it will be cheaper, especially after a few years.

The Complete Series is only $209.99 on Amazon right now. Wondering if I should pre-order it now, or wait and see if I can get it cheaper later. Not sure if it will get much lower than that.

EDIT: Decided to pre-order. Can always cancel later.

i locked mine in months ago for $172 after tax and shipping. ;) 

If anyone got an extra print that went up today let me know. I didnt realize it was 12 eastern. :(

Grey Matter being brought back into the picture was a curve ball.  I'm going to miss this show, but I'm glad it's going out on top.

Yeah I definitely didn't see Grey Matter coming back.  And I thought it was just great.  Clearly the cancer fueled Walter White into becoming a drug dealer because he thought that was the only way to make a lot of money on a short period of time.  Grey Matter fuels Heisenberg and his need to be respected and feared.

Very clever ending.  I, too was expecting more action but that's just because the last like 4 episodes were super crazy.  SO looking forward to next week.  Heisenberg seemingly gets what he wants because he's so brilliant and calculating.  Walter White is more emotional and less so.

The Grey Matter addition ruled, loved that idea.

I think with his girl being killed Jesse makes a huge/suicidal move. Maybe cook another batch but fucking blow up the whole lab with Todd in it. 

Walt has to go down in a Godfather-esque ending. 

Really liked the development of Todd in the last few episodes. This week they finally tapped into the monster he really is. Todd in that ski mask was the scariest thing ever. 

That ending with the music was perfect. Loved how this episode was more of a slow burn in preparation for next week. Everything's looking on par for this series to go out as a 100% masterpiece.

BTW, if any of you have a Cinebarre theater near you, they're all doing live showings of the finale next week. Some friends and I are going and I'm pumped. I don't have cable, so seeing the finale live and on the big screen is going to be awesome for me.

Really liked the development of Todd in the last few episodes. This week they finally tapped into the monster he really is. Todd in that ski mask was the scariest thing ever. 

This for sure, Todd has become so intense. At first, even after he killed the kid on the bike, I didn't really get a sense for how evil he is. But after the Skyler scene with the ski mask, damn.

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this but I somehow missed the last segment of this episode (I was wondering what music everybody was talking about). Watched on a slingbox. Somehow it lagged I guess? I know from texts I sent I turned it off at 10. Weird.

I obviously liked it better after going back and watching with the proper ending. No fucking way in hell I am slingboxing the finale. Going to my sisters or worst case, holding off and just torrenting when they go up.