Gaslight Anthem "45 RPM Club" fan club membership (w/bonus 7-inch annually)

If you want in on the group buy pm me and I'll put together a list and see where we end up. Can anyone that purchased the 7's that in the club see how many we can order? Also, for some reason I wasn't getting pm's last week if you pm me and I don't respond within 2 hours please let me know via the thread.

I cant pm you man. I get an error message.

I'm gonna set up a new email right now for this, give me a few minutes and I'll post it. I haven't looked into money yet so I just want to get a list going for now. 

Edit: use my fantasy football email, I'm going to cut the list at 20 for now. Please send me your name,VC user name, and email address in the email. 

[email protected]

Also, for right now I'm only looking to do the continental US. Once I have more info we can talk about outside of the states. Has anyone confirmed the number we can buy in one shot?

Just for kicks I added 100 to my cart and it let me.

Also, for those following this thread, several people have PM'ed me about ordering for them.

I've already helped a few people and don't want to push my luck with the fan club by placing any more orders. Hopefully others can help too.

Just for kicks I added 100 to my cart and it let me.

Also, for those following this thread, several people have PM'ed me about ordering for them.

I've already helped a few people and don't want to push my luck with the fan club by placing any more orders. Hopefully others can help too.

Awesome, thank you for the help! The 7's are 8 bucks a piece right? and membership is 40, correct?