Minus the Bear - Infinity Overhead

for those who already got their deluxe book bundles, does the record actually come in the book? something like thrice's alchemy index. or are the book and record two separate things?

The record is packaged in the book, as is the CD — there are pockets to hold both the record as well as the autographed lithograph.

i advise anyone who hasnt gotten or at least received a tracking number for the deluxe bundle with the book to email topspin about it. once i did it magically shipped the same day i sent the email. even though in the email they sent me they gave the BS excuse for my order not shipping was because the shirts werent ready, despite the fact i picked the same one Juan posted a pic of almost 1 week ago back on page 12.

I email BSM monster today, they were very fast to responded and said they got to them 2 days ago and they have spent those two days packaging.

All will be shipped out by tomorrow (9/5/2012).

Good. I was starting to wonder if these were ever going to ship. I'm alright with delays, as long as they notify promptly about it.

in case anyone hasnt gotten the deluxe version i got this email

"

Hi Damian. Thanks for your email. I am very sorry for any confusion, but there has been a change, and Minus the Bear orders are now being fulfilled independently by Total Box, and not Topspin Fulfillment US. Our warehouse was not aware of this change, and we apologize for any confusion. The products are at the Total Box warehouse and are in the process of shipping out from there now. It doesn't look like your order has been marked shipped yet, but you should expect to see your live receipt updated within the next coming days. Once your order is sent out for delivery, you will see the shipping status change from pending to shipped, and tracking information will be displayed if available. Sorry again for the confusion. You should receive your order soon.

If you have any trouble with the shipment of your merchandise, you will find a direct link to contact Total Box on your receipt: and they can be reached at [email protected]

Let me know if you have any trouble contacting them and I am happy to help facilitate resolution. They should respond within 2 business days of your request. Thanks for your patience and cooperation with this order! By purchasing from the artist's pre-sale, you have supported them more directly and for that they thank you. Have a great weekend and enjoy the music!

Best,

Jonny"