mameeshkamowskwoz

Burning Airlines: Mission Control! getting vinyl release on Arctic Rodeo!

20 minutes ago, GradedOnACurve said:

Got mine Saturday morning. It's an awesome set, but the bag it's in zips like a pillowcase. It has a flap over that makes it harder to take the records in and out. It's really cool but a little impractical with taking the LPs in and out.

My thoughts exactly but it is a super cool set. The little additions of mints and barf bag are fantastic. 

33 minutes ago, GradedOnACurve said:

Got mine Saturday morning. It's an awesome set, but the bag it's in zips like a pillowcase. It has a flap over that makes it harder to take the records in and out. It's really cool but a little impractical with taking the LPs in and out.

My thoughts too.  I kept the pieces of cardboard in there too for stability.  Or I may just remove the records entirely.

I got mine yesterday. Cool concept, but I find the packaging annoying af. I removed the records from the bag, put them on my shelf, and the zipper pouch will probably just hide in a cupboard somewhere for all of eternity.

I would have rather just paid $20 less to have the records without the cool but completely impractical packaging.