MAN ADVICE

Derek, I had a similar experience. Long story short, she kept me on a hook for over a year and it completely wrecked my life. Waiting around hoping that the perfect girl that you care so much for is going to make up her mind today is not a good feeling. Just try to think logically and don't spend more time than you have to waiting around. I missed out on so much in that time that I would love to have back.

That is my biased opinion though, because it didn't work out for me in the end. If it had, you might have another story. Best of luck to you though. I really hope that it changes in a reasonable amount of time.

I think it would be worth mentioning that I spent some time being single and have since found someone who is such an amazing person. It's a night and day comparison in how she treats me. If she isn't right for you, there will be someone else waiting.

Amen to that.

I know the "need to find myself" is a common excuse. Maybe even a cop-out. I've played a lot of scenarios through my head, though, and find myself wondering why she'd give so much attention and time to those douche-bag boyfriends of her past - some of which dated her for more than a year - but then ended us [supposedly the best thing she had going] after just seven months or so. Something just doesn't compute. I think there may be reasons and logic she's not sharing with me, beyond "I need to develop myself...", but it's too early to pry.

I’m going to tell you something I’ve been thinking about a lot lately. My roommate, she is beautiful, in graduate school, funny, likes good music. She’s just pretty cool. she spends so much time chasing after assholes that I can’t wrap my head around it. When a nice guy comes along, she gets (in her own words) “turned off by how nice he is” WHAT?? When a guy ignores her text she’s always like ‘oh my god what is he doing why did he ignore me is he with someone else???” but when he answers right away she says ‘ew he answered right away’. Asshole men always get the girl because they are indifferent, they genuinly don’t care and that makes girls crave their attention. It makes no sense. but I see all of my hot, smart friends do it daily.

Yea women like assholes until their mid 30's, then once they get their heart broken for the tenth time they choose to settle down with a "good guy". It sucks that their psyche is messed up like that but the way to remedy that is to be an asshole now to get the girl you want. The worst thing you could ever do is chase after a girl the more she hears/sees you the worse off you are. Start flirting with her friends or people shes knows it will piss her off and make her feels their is something about you she missed.

Yea women like assholes until their mid 30's, then once they get their heart broken for the tenth time they choose to settle down with a "good guy". It sucks that their psyche is messed up like that but the way to remedy that is to be an asshole now to get the girl you want. The worst thing you could ever do is chase after a girl the more she hears/sees you the worse off you are. Start flirting with her friends or people shes knows it will piss her off and make her feels their is something about you she missed.

NO PUSSY NO PROBLEMS BROZ!

Don't get me wrong I love my GF, but alcohol and video games just enhance it :D

coming from the guy who visits girlsinyogapants.com. no one should listen to it.

Coming from the girl who makes up fake dating stories in order to get attention no ones comments should be taken seriously. The only person I feel bad for is Derek who is going through a really hard time. It's hard to feel bad for you or even try and give you any solid advice over a relationship in which you have been in less than a week. Girlsisyogapants is a great site for guys and girls dont get mad at me because the guy you were "dating" visits it as well.

Coming from the girl who makes up fake dating stories in order to get attention no ones comments should be taken seriously. The only person I feel bad for is Derek who is going through a really hard time. It's hard to feel bad for you or even try and give you any solid advice over a relationship in which you have been in less than a week. Girlsisyogapants is a great site for guys and girls dont get mad at me because the guy you were "dating" visits it as well.

dashhax, I just love you so so much.

My GF lives in yoga pants, and I'm fine with it.

You lucky bastard. It's pretty warm in RI right now so they aren't that common until the winter time rolls around. When I go to the gym though they are out in full swing and it is just so amazing. Women are so beautiful especially in heels,nylons, and yoga pants.

You lucky bastard. It's pretty warm in RI right now so they aren't that common until the winter time rolls around. When I go to the gym though they are out in full swing and it is just so amazing. Women are so beautiful especially in heels,nylons, and yoga pants.

I try to stay away from the cardio section of my gym, especially with all the supplements I take.