Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

Went to the UO at Lenox Square in ATL today, and while there aren't any clearance markdowns, they had a shit-ton of fantastic albums for $10, which definitely caught me by surprise. I got Iceage - New Brigade and Cloud Nothings' self-titled album; if I'd had more cash on me, I would have bought three or four other things that I've wanted for a while but can't justify paying full price because I'm a shitty person.

Mine "shipped" 3/1, but really started moving on 3/5. Stuck between Houston and Cali for the last three days. Assuming it arrives Tuesday, 3/9. #Slow

Holy shit. You waited an entire week for a record? You poor baby! I would have opened a complaint by that point...

/sarcasm

Like that other dude said, a week for media mail is common.

If anyone comes across Dead Man's Bones colored S/T in a store, if you could grab it and ship it to me Id appreciate it. That way I should be able to save like 4 bucks on shipping, and that would be solid. Thanks in advance.

Will be on the lookout. Also, if anyone sees a copy of DIIV "Oshin" in the sale section pleeeaaassse let me know. I am very much interested!

If anyone comes across Dead Man's Bones colored S/T in a store, if you could grab it and ship it to me Id appreciate it. That way I should be able to save like 4 bucks on shipping, and that would be solid. Thanks in advance.

My store had like 20 of them last time I was there, I am Canada based though, shipping is exponentially more. 

Will be on the lookout. Also, if anyone sees a copy of DIIV "Oshin" in the sale section pleeeaaassse let me know. I am very much interested!

thanks!

My store had like 20 of them last time I was there, I am Canada based though, shipping is exponentially more. 

all shipping should be the same!

Yeah, hit me up buddy and let me know what the total will be! Also, the record should be a $10 clearance record, just FYI! 22PPD doesn't sound half bad at all. Also, I doubt there are still Wild Nothing clearance records, but I am looking for some of that stuff as well. Thanks, man!

I called them up and got a refund on the shipping plus 15% along with a 15% discount for a future purchase and free 2-day shipping. I'm just thankful the vinyl is in perfect shape and just the album cover is banged up.

Wow, thats great that they are giving that to you but who's the jerk who thought shipping it like that was a good idea? I mean really?

Still want a DIIV. I know someone's UO must have these on clearance hiding somewhere!

Wow I had no idea DIIV vinyl was so sought after! I passed up buy-in it at my local record store for months and even saw one for sale the year I saw them at coachella. I should have grabbed one!