Ben Affleck.....JLA

Has anyone else heard the news that Ben Affleck has been approached to direct the Jutice league movie?

If so does this annoy anyone else?

I have an epic hatrid of Ben Affleck and not sure why, but I hate his acting and face and being lol (Although the Town was an OK film)

But who else should do this as obviously Warner wanted Chris Nolan to do this but he refused

Also it seems Affleck refuses to direct films that hes not starring in (According to the article I read) so who would he play? and could this film actually compete with Avengers 2 out in the same year?

63043.jpg

The Town was incredible. Argo looks equally amazing. Someone already mentioned Gone Baby Gone.

Motherfucker is a top-tier director.

Honestly, this would be a huge win for DC. Especially since Affleck has Kevin Smith in his back pocket, and that cat KNOWS DC comics.

That said...

The world does not need a JLA movie.

Agreed.

Incorrect. The Avengers (and franchise leading up to it) have been done extremely well. As has Nolan's Batman Trilogy. I can handle superhero movies as long as they are done well.

Of course there are quality ones it's just unnecessarily oversatured i'm just sick of seeing basically every super hero ever being made into a movie if we're lucky maybe we'll get a noid movie ,hopefully in 3d