PO: BIRDS IN ROW "You, Me, & The Violence" LP/CD

Got mine in the mail today - it's one of the most beautiful sleeves / packaging I've seen in awhile. Love the color since the front art has the slightest tint of yellow. The gi-fucking-gantic poster was nice too.

Deathwish is my absolute favorite label out there - none of their releases have ever let me down.

Also, off topic, I've had tickets to see Converge 3 different times and literally each time something came up where I couldn't go. A few days after the last time this happened, I was driving back to NC from Long Island and saw a van w/ trailer and said to my wife "that looks like a band trailer, i wonder who they are" and I sped up and Jacob was driving.

Now I'm finally going to be able to see them at Motoroco in durham soon for the first time - I hope to meet Jacob at some point and just give him a hug for everything he's done for our music scene.

8009394370_9ebae9d3f8_c.jpg

Got this on today. Yellow. I planned on working out while spinning this, but it is so good I just sat in my chair and listened to it. I'm going to give it another go around now. I'm glad I put off listening to the stream. I'm with everyone else, this is definitely an album of the year contender.