CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

Hype and attention should be completely irrelevant to where an album places in a "Top of the Year" list.  It should come down to the quality of the album itself.  And with that being said... I, too, am pretty surprised.  I've yet to encounter a single soul who's disappointed with All We Love.

Yep I understand hype and attention should not be the main considerations. I just thought that with so much attention on this, lots of people on here would have listened to it. And it seems like there are many huge Converge fans on here, therefore I expected many to have included this album in their lists.

Yep I understand hype and attention should not be the main considerations. I just thought that with so much attention on this, lots of people on here would have listened to it. And it seems like there are many huge Converge fans on here, therefore I expected many to have included this album in their lists.

SOME people did have it on their lists. Instead we have mostly junk on this so called best of the year. The fact that Title Fight made it and Converge did not, pretty much sums up the relevance of that list.

How many did you order? Just wondering to have hope that I might have gotten a clear as I only ordered 1 copy of 180.

Also, way to be the first dude on this! Perfect timing.

Thanks!! I ordered the 180 gram and 3 of the color versions. Also, I'm not sure being one the first few people ordering Converge guarantees you a clear copy. My brother placed an order right after me, his order # was only 5 behind mine, and he did not receive a clear. I could be wrong though. I've been a long time supporter of Deathwish and have received special versions such as the Clear with Shards Axe to Fall and Red with Gold Swirl Jane Doe. I guess they're rewarding me for being a loyal customer. I pretty much order every new release they put out.

Gotcha. I was thinking about going for broke on this one but I just couldn't justify it. I need to spread my money to different titles not having 14 versions of one title but these variants all look super cool and if clear had ever been a spoken option, I would have jumped on that. No hate for DW not for not disclosing the variants at the time of pre-order though. I understand why they do it.

Hey... so... anyone want to part with their clear copy or their tour copy (or both... or the cassette)? I'd be glad to trade colors (I have red and green available) plus throw in other things. I also have a super rare tour copy of the Converge split 7" with drop dead (black with multicolor stripe) and other various goodies too (if that doesn't sound appealing). Plus I have cash. If any of that sounds enticing, or you just want to help out my (fairly complete) Converge 'archive', please get at me.