CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

DO NOT DROP TON OF LOOT ON THE CASSETTES ON EBAY PLEASE!

WE HAVE SOME HERE AND THEY WILL BE GOING UP IN THE STORE AT SOME POINT AFTER THE PREORDERS ARE SHIPPED!

PROBABLY AROUND THE SAME TIME THE REMAINING 180 GRAM LPs WILL BE PUT BACK IN INVENTORY!

Put a clear in inventory, but only tell me it's there! I shoulda bought the 180 and 3 colors together instead of separate. I think that's how I ruined any chance of a clear. Oh well, still thankful I got one of those PTSBBAM clears. Buy it all, buy it early, and maybe you will get lucky!

Put a clear in inventory, but only tell me it's there! I shoulda bought the 180 and 3 colors together instead of separate. I think that's how I ruined any chance of a clear. Oh well, still thankful I got one of those PTSBBAM clears. Buy it all, buy it early, and maybe you will get lucky!

No, the size of your order has nothing to do with getting the clear. 

If anyone got this and is wondering, "why did I buy multiple variants?" and has a copy they wanna sell, holla at me. 

Since you're a good guy and are helping people out with the Hot Topic shipping just message me your address and I'll give you one of my red copies free.  I most likely won't be able to ship until after Christmas though.

Finally had a chance to spin this yesterday.  Prior to playing it I picked up a set of floor speakers to replace my bookshelf speakers and holy shit does this sound incredible.  I had yet to listen to this album in its entirety prior to last night, and this is easily the best release of 2012.

I got blue. Stoked with this release. Did anyone else notice that A/B is opaque and C/D is way more trans than opaque on the blue copies?

Yes, as discussed in posts above. Jeez man!