CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

Like the email said, the good news is that we are able to get all our customers the digital download thru the Kings Road / Epitaph system. So if you preordered from us, you will get that email soon.

We'll keep everyone posted and as soon as we know what's up, we will let you all know too...

Just got this email from deathwish:

Thank you for Pre-ordering the new Converge album, "All We Love We Leave Behind" from Deathwish.

The Bad News: Due to a comedy of errors at one of our vinyl manufacturing facilities, this anticipated release is taking longer in manufacturing than we planned. The gears are moving though, and we will immediately begin shipping Pre-orders the day the release arrives on our loading dock.

The Good News: As a thank you to all of our vinyl Pre-order customers, we are sending you a Digital version of the full album now. The digital link will be coming from Epitaph/Kingsroad download system, keep an eye out for an email from them in your mailbox. CD Pre-orders have shipped as well.

As always, thank you for your patience and continued support

This is a bummer but hell, this will be worth the wait.

Clearly we're all sad about it but I bet the deathwish and converge camps are quite a bit more upset, if for no other reason than the fact they won't have copies to sell on tour just yet.

These ridiculous vinyl delays are close to the worst shit I've ever had to deal with in all the time we've been doing the label.