CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

I started seeing people talk about getting the emails from King's Road around 6 or so hours ago - 6-7pm EST. I can say that my test email from them came thru at about 11:45pm EST so they are getting out there, it's taking time to get thru them all. I am not sure of the process, but I know that it does take some time for them all to go out.

In regards to vinyl shipping, it's all up in the air right now. There is NO current reliable ETA at all. I don't want to estimate, guestimate, or even give a ball park time frame because all dates for ALL vinyl projects keep getting pushed back and back and back.

I started seeing people talk about getting the emails from King's Road around 6 or so hours ago - 6-7pm EST. I can say that my test email from them came thru at about 11:45pm EST so they are getting out there, it's taking time to get thru them all. I am not sure of the process, but I know that it does take some time for them all to go out.

In regards to vinyl shipping, it's all up in the air right now. There is NO current reliable ETA at all. I don't want to estimate, guestimate, or even give a ball park time frame because all dates for ALL vinyl projects keep getting pushed back and back and back.

Is it a new plant, that's causing the issues? This bloooooows

This is apparently / allegedly / probably the problem...

the-beatles-vinyl-boxset-1-630x433.jpg

There are other factors that are leading to other plants having issues these days. I've heard the one place that makes the metal parts for most of the plants shut down for a vacation and that screwed some pooches, though that would not affect us. Basically, it's just that everyone is making vinyl again, and the plants just can't keep up.

I was going to say this in the Smashing Pumpkins thread in regard to another mention of them but I'll take the opportunity to say it in this one:

Fuck the Beatles.

They contributed a lot to pop and Rock as we know it today and all that noise but seriously, fuck them. They're music is everywhere. These represses are ridiculous and are all being bounced to digital before they go to the press anyway.