Kmart sells vinyl?

yeah, every friday my dad would take us to LUBYS to eat. Shortly after we'd all go to sears for our own reasons. My dad would buy new power tools, my mom wanted candy (yes, Sears use to have a candy section), and i'd go buy a record. Every friday since i was 4.

Yeah, i could have gone to the record store, but i think my parents had credit with them so we went there instead.

There wasn't much money to go around when I was a kid. I'd get $2 allowance every other week. That was good for one single and it could be quite a dilemma having to decide which one to buy. I'm jealous of your weekly buys!

There wasn't much money to go around when I was a kid. I'd get $2 allowance every other week. That was good for one single and it could be quite a dilemma having to decide which one to buy. I'm jealous of your weekly buys!

yeah, i got lucky. i had a allowance when i turned 7, and id get $5 a week. friday buys didn't count. usually saturdays were spent at the mall or flea market. i'd get lunch and either a single 7", a gi joe, or a poster and knick knacks (switchblade combs, smelly cologne, fire poppers, etc.) at the flea market. best purchase i ever made was buying a Iron Maiden "live after death" 40x60 poster for $5. i had to forgo lunch, but it was worth it. wish i still had that poster. been trying to find one ever since.

come to think of it, it's funny thinking about how $2 was enough for a record back in the day. i got my COC technocracy ep for $2 on clearance at the record store back then.

• 1 year later...

Good prices. Made an order today. If the order actually goes through, it will be:

Lana Del Rey Born to Die $11.94

Bon Iver For Emma $9.95

Kendrick Lamar Good Kid $13.99

Jay-Z Black $8.65

I got these prices not by search via search box but browsing through the music department and filtering by vinyl. Seems to be two different sets of prices. Many things would not go into the cart.

there's a k-mart about 10 mins from me (the one across from The Grove if anyone here is familiar with the Los Angeles area). Last time I went in there was about two years ago cause I needed work pants and a friend of mine said Dickies there were like $13 or something stupid like that. Man, every employee in there looked like they hated their life. I was stoked on getting cheap pants and a $5 hot and ready pizza for Little Caesar's.

I just placed my first order with them. Hope this works out. They sent me a coupon for 10 off a 30 dollar purchase so I got these three albums for 27.00 shipped. Damn good deal especially considering Boy and Bear is 25.95 by itself on Amazon.

Wye Oak-Civilian 

Boy and Bear- Harlequin Dream

Saddle Creek 50