Kmart sells vinyl?

Has anybody ever bought vinyl from Kmart online? I don't imagine most people on here would. I'm just wondering, because being a Sears employee, I'd get an employee discount and they have really cheap shipping. I'd also be able to use my reward points and gift cards that my work gives away occasionally on vinyl. But, I've got your typical concerns about packaging etc etc.

I think I may order something just for the heck of it. Their prices are reasonable, shipping is cheap, and I'd get my employee discount. They're doing shipping for $.99 but then you pay tax on it too, but it's still alot cheaper shipping than, let's say SRC which is 5.00 flat rate. I can tell you that if I win any gift cards at work anytime soon, I'm definately buying some vinyl.

EDIT: On occasion, I know they've got like 20% off all online orders. I'll be waiting for a sale like that to place an order. Maybe around Black Friday, we'll see...

What the heck? That's so strange!

I just looked at Target online, out of curiosity, and found out they sell some vinyl, too!

I don't know why I would ever order from either of those places, unless they put some stuff in clearance for ridiculous prices.

With your discount, though, I would just go for it!

That's something I would certainly take advantage of.

I know! I was looking at Teenage Bottlerocket Freak Out at Kmart. I checked Sears too just for the heck of it and they have some selection of vinyl. I was really hoping for a store pickup option on it, but I'd have to get it shipped unfortunately... But yeah, I'm definately going to get something when a sale goes up. The only thing I'm really scared of is what the shipping/packing is going to look like. I'm willing to give it a shot eventually, I'll let yall know when I pull the trigger and let yall know if it's any good.

I know! I was looking at Teenage Bottlerocket Freak Out at Kmart. I checked Sears too just for the heck of it and they have some selection of vinyl. I was really hoping for a store pickup option on it, but I'd have to get it shipped unfortunately... But yeah, I'm definately going to get something when a sale goes up. The only thing I'm really scared of is what the shipping/packing is going to look like. I'm willing to give it a shot eventually, I'll let yall know when I pull the trigger and let yall know if it's any good.

This is just plain crackerjacks!

I'm a little wary of the packaging, as well. Yes, definitely post up if/when you do order something; I'm really curious to know how it all turns out!

Oh yeah, always bought records at Kmart. Can't specifically remember records at Sears. But that's probably because Sears was part of the mall, which had its own record stores.

yeah, every friday my dad would take us to LUBYS to eat. Shortly after we'd all go to sears for our own reasons. My dad would buy new power tools, my mom wanted candy (yes, Sears use to have a candy section), and i'd go buy a record. Every friday since i was 4.

Yeah, i could have gone to the record store, but i think my parents had credit with them so we went there instead. Then again, records were everywhere, HEB's, Krogers, Sears, certain convenient stores, the Flea Market. Which coincidentally is where i bought all my "made in mexico" iron maiden "maxi-single" cassettes (can't beat $1 a cassette). i think they were bootlegs, but it's been so long.