VC Secret Santa (version 5.0) Final Update 02/07/2013

My SS nailed it.

Opened up the package to see this beauty

photo.jpg

Then when i opened the gatefold these were waiting inside

photo2.jpg

Ive wanted to get The Decline for a long time and I love anything Rancid.

There was also a pretty bitchen mix cd, mostly stuff i already own but this will definitely just sit in my car stereo for those times when i don't wanna chose what to listen to or if Sirius is slacking.

photo3.jpg

A Rancid lover from Jersey? Gotta be Marc.

Thanks man! You rule.

But I have one question, wheres the Boys In The Hood record? That's a great soundtrack, i would have been happy with just that haha

My SS nailed it.

Opened up the package to see this beauty

photo.jpg

Then when i opened the gatefold these were waiting inside

photo2.jpg

Ive wanted to get The Decline for a long time and I love anything Rancid.

There was also a pretty bitchen mix cd, mostly stuff i already own but this will definitely just sit in my car stereo for those times when i don't wanna chose what to listen to or if Sirius is slacking.

photo3.jpg

A Rancid lover from Jersey? Gotta be Marc.

Thanks man! You rule.

But I have one question, wheres the Boys In The Hood record? That's a great soundtrack, i would have been happy with just that haha

Marc for sure!

My SS nailed it.Opened up the package to see this beautyphoto.jpgThen when i opened the gatefold these were waiting insidephoto2.jpgIve wanted to get The Decline for a long time and I love anything Rancid.There was also a pretty bitchen mix cd, mostly stuff i already own but this will definitely just sit in my car stereo for those times when i don't wanna chose what to listen to or if Sirius is slacking.photo3.jpgA Rancid lover from Jersey? Gotta be Marc.Thanks man! You rule.But I have one question, wheres the Boys In The Hood record? That's a great soundtrack, i would have been happy with just that haha
Yes, it was me!Glad you enjoyed it!Adam,Where is the actual LP soundtrack? I know as much as youHope to get mine soon.

Got mine yesterday, just grabbed my package this morning, it is fucking kickass! Pics to follow.

EDIT:

IMG_0474.jpg

It was pack very well, I have some ideas as to who it is, but I'm going to do some digging before venturing a guess ;)

The package contained:

1. Rockabye Baby download card (downloading the NIN album now!)
  2. A mix CD with notes regarding the significance of about half of the songs on there
  3. A copy of the Jinglecats Holiday album :P
  4. Alexisonfire/Moneen Switcheroo EP (with a note saying that if I already have it, pass it on, I did not in fact have it, thanks!)
  5. RSD Monster Truck/DZ Deathrayz split 7" (I did actually have this already, forgot to update my list, d'oh! I know who to give it to for christmas though ;))
  6. Thrice/Thursday split 7" (awesome!)
  7. A Night Owls printing company 45 adapter
  8. Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs: A Low Culture Manifesto by Chuck Klosterman (looking interesting, good reviews)
  9. A Speed City Records bumper sticker (one of many clues to who the SS is)
  10. Gorillaz - Plastic Beach (stoked!)

Every item had a note with a hint, this was super well thought out, kudos!

Apparently I lied, hahaha

Also, my SS is 100% hudsoncomplex

Ding ding ding!

What gave it away? My constant delivery updates, all the clues I put in there? I'm betting it was the Speed City sticker.

I thought I would throw you off using my friends address in Brandon as the return shipping addy. Can Post wouldn't let me put Mike's address as the return.

I really hope you like the stuff. It was hard because you and I have very different tastes in music. I just threw the book in since I love that book so much. Totally not your style, but its a funny read.

Enjoy!

got this in the mail from a gentleman by the name of Poly Mode, from Chicago.

BFFEE1FC-321D-4356-8A93-67A127DB7368-2919-0000036AAB1B3E90.jpg

it was still sealed, and easily 180g or heavier so i'm guessing it's the repress.

i don't remember ordering it, so i believe it is my gift from this.

pretty darn happy, to say the least.

thanks to this Poly Mode feller.