VC Secret Santa (version 5.0) Final Update 02/07/2013

I'll throw my little bio in:

My name is Zac and I'm 23. Live in Duluth, MN (home of Low and Trampled by Turtles...and technically Bob Dylan, but that's highly controversial)

Some of my favorite bands are Brand New, Manchester Orchestra, Radiohead, Coheed, Pedro the Lion, lots of post rock in the vein of eits and twdy and caspian. My tradelist is a decent representation of what I like.

I absolutely love all things C.S. Lewis - I have aslan tattooed on my foot. Same with the Legend of Zelda and Green Lantern. I also still play pokemon and can get pretty nerdy about it.

I am a guitar player - just built my own telecaster a few months back and love crazy pedals.

My favorite animals are bears, lions, and otters.

Well howdy there mr. secret santa. I am a huge fan of the following:

90s era Epitaph, all Fat Wreck Chords bands (well most), and 90s era Lookout! records. I am also a big melodic street punk/skate punk fan and enjoy myself a lot of pop-punk. By pop-punk I mean Ramonescore type bands and bands on It's Alive and Lookout! or whatever not. Not any of that NFG sounding bands.

If at all possible please just get me song records as I can never have enough of that, but what I do have too many of is T-shirts. If anything I gotta cut down on those.

THNKAS!

I'm Billy, I'm from Philadelphia and I live in the suburbs now. I have an incurable case of wanderlust, I lived in western Ireland for half a year. I am multi-lingual (English, French, Gaeilge, Spanish and bits of others). I am a sucker for vintage stuff.

The Phillies are probably my favorite sports team overall, but I also rep the Eagles for NFL, Georgia Bulldogs for college football.

I am a huge fan of Brand New, NOFX, Gaslight Anthem, Pedro the Lion, Old School 90s emo (Kinsella-esque stuff), Bad Religion, The Ataris, NFG, Manchester Orchestra, Transit, Drive-Thru-era pop punk, IIOI, Springsteen, Elliot Smith, I like The Wonder Years (mainly pre-suburbia stuff though) and I also love the blues (old and new, I am also a huge G. Love fan) and jazz (not smooth jazz.) I am also really into Jawbreaker and The Replacements/Paul Westerberg

My favorite TV shows are Californication, Weeds (despite those two - I am not a stoner) Boy Meets World and I am a huge Wes Anderson fan, some of my other my favorite movies are Eternal Sunshine, Garden State, Closer, Boondock Saints, The Departed and The Town.

I play guitar, I studied Jazz guitar, but I also play in punk/indie bands and like spacey delay stuff.

I also read, lots of Beat Generation stuff, huge Bukowski fan

I don't like art prints/screen printed show posters. I have a growing collection of those.

You can probably tell by the fact that my tastes are all over the place that I'm not a particularly picky guy.

Hey y'all, I really don't post often AT ALL but I've been creepin' 'round these parts fror a couple of years now.

Here's some basic shinfo:

Name's Brandon, I live in Tucson, Arizona.

I like to read--mostly comedy, like books by Adam Carolla and Michael Ian Black, etc.-- but I've just started to read On The Road and I'm digging it so far.

I don't have cable so I don't watch a whole lot of TV but I always manage to stay up-to-date with 30 Rock, Breaking Bad, Community, Modern Family, New Girl, Wilfred, Mad Men, and Up All Night. I loved Arrested Development and Weeds when they were on as well.

Movies probably take the smallest slice of my life's pie chart, but I adore Wes Anderson movies although I don't own any. No Country For Old Men, Zoolander, Dumb and Dumber, and 500 Days of Summer are some of my favorite films.

Obviously I love music. City and Colour, Circa Survive, Death Cab for Cutie, Mutemath, P.O.S, Silversun Pickups, fun., Good Old War, and The Mars Volta are some of my loves. As far as vinyl is concerned, I'm aching to complete my City and Colour collection and everything else I just kinda buy as I see fit.

I'm not into sports at all, so that's probably the easiest off-limits as far as I'm concerned haha. I do have waaaay too many shirts, though, and I'm looking to rid my closet of most of them this winter, so that may be number two. I don't drink, nor so I smoke. Also I hate spoons. HATE.

I love food. So much. Put lime or avocado in anything and I'll eat it. I really enjoy being outdoors. I need more photography in my home. I'm all about crazy, zany, silly shit. Otters, porcupines, and foxes are clearly the best animals.

Writing about myself is so tough haha. Man, I would suck at dating websites. Anyway, I'm stoked to be a part of this this year. You could probably send me half a flip-flop and a spent tube of toothpaste and I'd still be elated. I promise I'm not picky at all. Thanks for having me.

A bit of info for someone:

I'm a graphic designer, working mostly on web stuff but have a strong background in print. Any sketchbook, marker, screenprinting or design related stuff. I also collect a lot of knick-knacks and shit for the bookshelf, so any cool little figures or things that might look cool on display work for me.

I'm a big Bruins fans, and also play a shit ton of video games. Music wise it is a bit scattered, secret santa should have a partial list but I'd list some favorites as: Murder By Death, The Bronx, Queens of the Stone Age, Graveyard, Brown Bird, Dead Weather, Johnny Cash, Builders and the Butchers, Devil Makes Three, Mastodon, Doomriders. I'm also real big on Mariachi music.

I'm a size L shirt and like to drink, mostly anything.

I'm Grant.

I am really into minimalist/installation art - a la Dan Flavin, Robert Irwin, James Turrell. I'm an architecture major at Auburn and graduate in May, so really into that too I guess.

Favorite musical interests now - The National, Mansions, Chromatics, Sufjan, Rocky Votolato.

Favorite authors - Chuck Palahniuk, Cormac McCarthy.

I like beer and whiskey, am a huge Braves fan, and have a bassett hound/beagle named Buster.

Hey everyone! As the person above me mentioned, I too don't post as often as I should. I spend more time lurking here than anything. Haha.

My name is Rich, I'm 25, and I live in a small town called Cannon Falls, located in southeastern Minnesota. It's about 45 minutes or so from the Twin Cities, so everything is pretty close by. I just started collecting vinyl this spring, and look forward to increasing my collection for many years to come.

I've got a very eclectic taste in music, ranging from pop punk (The Wonder Years) to death metal (The Black Dahlia Murder). Just a few years ago, my musical taste was mostly shitty metalcore bands. But in the past year or so, my appreciation for all types of music has grown immensely. Some of my favorite bands are Brand New, Balance & Composure, La Dispute, Touche Amore, Death Cab For Cutie, Bon Iver, The Wonder Years, Between The Buried And Me, Deftones, City & Colour, Misery Signals, The Story So Far, The Ghost Inside, Defeater, and many more. My tradelist, which is located in my signature, should give you a good idea of what I'm into.

I don't watch a whole lot of television, aside from shows on the premium cable channels when I get the opportunity. I love Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, Game Of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Louie, Breaking Bad, True Blood, It's Always Sunny, The League, Workaholics, South Park, Weeds, others. As far as movies, I'm a huge fan of anything Tarantino does, as well as The Coen Brothers and Wes Anderson. I also love foreign, horror, and indie films.

I'm a huge sports fan, and watch ESPN every single day. Being from Minnesota, I love all my hometown teams and will support them no matter what.

Well, I hope this makes my secret santa's job a little easier. I'm not picky by any means, and will enjoy and appreciate any gift I get. Again, check out my tradelist in my signature or my facebook (link is in my profile) if you need some assistance. Looking forward to this, and hope I won't disappoint the person I've got.

I'm Joe. I'm from CT and i'm an accountant/auditor.

I'm into sports (Denver Broncos, Detroit Red Wings, Texas Rangers), music, politics.

Favorite Bands - Taking Back Sunday, Mansions, The Dear Hunter, Circa Survive, blink-182, The Killers, Person L, Envy on the Coast, Kevin Devine, etc.

I don't watch much TV but when I do its Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Workaholics, ESPN.