Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar 2xLP red vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

travis

Has anybody ever ordered any vinyl from the HT website before, and if so did it arrive in good shape? I'm very anal about keeping the gatefold in good condition and I'm just not sure about Hot Topics method of shipping since they're not really a site that specializes in selling vinyl.

It's hit or miss. Lately, they've been better with packaging. Probably due to the death threats that fellow board members have sent in haha

Do we have a photo or good description of her? Maybe a police sketch artist composite drawing? Which PO did you see her at?

WOW really?

I am new to this forum but going through some of the posts and seeing what is said about this person is pretty rididculous. You may not like her practices but to say you wish she "relocates to the afterlife" or wanting to know what she looks like/ facebook is not only invading her privacy but borderline harassment. And to even call her name at a post office. Just WOW.

WOW really?

I am new to this forum but going through some of the posts and seeing what is said about this person is pretty rididculous. You may not like her practices but to say you wish she "relocates to the afterlife" or wanting to know what she looks like/ facebook is not only invading her privacy but borderline harassment. And to even call her name at a post office. Just WOW.

Hmmm sounds like something she would say hahah kidding

WOW really?

They didn't actually call her name...and also said that they would not disrupt her privacy. 

based on hot topic logic, shouldnt they just stop carrying vinyl all together within a certain radius of her? afterall, they are the
"champions" of preventing the unscrupulous from taking advantage of them and their customers. :rolleyes:

ps. once she takes ownership of the records, she can do whatever the hell she wants with them. get over it.

Who cares what her or anyone else does with the records that they purchase with their own money. Listen, flip, frame them, I don't give a fuuuuuuck!!!

Now, if someone is dumb enough to pay all the over-infliated prices on eBay, so be it then. Who cares also.

based on hot topic logic, shouldnt they just stop carrying vinyl all together within a certain radius of her? afterall, they are the

"champions" of preventing the unscrupulous from taking advantage of them and their customers. :rolleyes:

ps. once she takes ownership of the records, she can do whatever the hell she wants with them. get over it.

No, because she's in my "territory" and i'd get shafted.  haha.  what's not to say she just gets them online... anyway. 

I'm not seeing any personal information being posted about LazyLab or otherwise - if it is it will be deleted and warning points will be issued.

Name calling - I don't care about as long as it isn't racist, sexist or insanely offensive. 

There is a line and I haven't seen it crossed but as tempers flair once again over this same issue I will remind folks to maintain decency.